Rolex Boutique in Airport T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redsub View Post
    I don't think it's cheaper, if you're Foreigner leaving SG with boarding pass
    you'll get rebate GST, similarly if you visit European countries buy Rollie you
    get rebate on Taxes..
    Singaporeans departing Singapore with a boarding pass also will get the 7% rebate if you buy there.

Comment

Originally posted by hst View Post
      I wonder if it will really be cheaper. The reason I say this is most AD will give a 10% on many professional sports models (Explorer I, II, Sub LV?). I half suspect that the T3 shop will not have stocks of the popular models. So whether it is cheaper or not will be moot.
      are the ADs still giving 10% for sports model? I heard no more

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
        The last I checked - I could still get 10-15% discount (Explorer I and Sub ND are 15%; Explorer II 10% etc).

At T3, Sub Date is $79xx, White SS Daytona $15,688 and Black SS Daytona $16,388. Quite competitive. Was there just yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
          Was quoted less 10% for Explorer 2 just last week at local AD.

Comment

Anybody knows how much is the SUB ND going for at T3, any stocks? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
              Anybody knows how much is the SUB ND going for at T3, any stocks? Thanks
              Yes, I saw one yesterday, but didn't ask the price. I was surprised it has stocks of almost every popular model - including Black/White SS Daytona, Sub Date etc.

I suspect it may be more expensive. I found that the T3 shop is generally more competitive for models which ADs in town do not offer any discount.

For instance, the T3 shop is offering only 10% discount for datejust. It means only marginally cheaper than ADs in town after you add the 7% tax rebate (to be precise I think only around 6.3% of the price quoted by AD).

Comment

Just visited the shop about 30 mins ago.

GMT IIC going for 9.3k plus, about $650 compare to AD in town selling at list price.

They also have Milguass ( hope the spelling is correct ), Black, White and GV, but did not ask the price.

Daytona SS White face also have 1 pc, price is $15k plus.

So for those seriously considering getting a Rolex, can check it out.
                My Small Collection :
                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

daytona black face going for 16,388.
                  huat!

Comment

Not so cheap as I have an offer for Rolex Daytona Black dial by AD for 16k.
                    His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Yeah and I have offer of local AD white face at 15k

Comment

price increase!! let's boycott Rolex
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

The cheapest way probably to buy from local AD, neg to the bare bone, and then get a foreigner to bring it out of Singapore and claim back 7% GST. If you buy from overseas and returning to Singapore, if unlucky, can kenna GST tax in Singapore customs.

Comment

Originally posted by passat57 View Post
                            The cheapest way probably to buy from local AD, neg to the bare bone, and then get a foreigner to bring it out of Singapore and claim back 7% GST. If you buy from overseas and returning to Singapore, if unlucky, can kenna GST tax in Singapore customs.
                            u cannot wear it and walk thru the custom??

Comment

Depends on lucky or not, if you also hand carry few prata bags and LV bags shoes, the customs officer may ask you to pasah malam. My tour groub ppl kena.

Comment

Originally posted by passat57 View Post
                                Depends on lucky or not, if you also hand carry few prata bags and LV bags shoes, the customs officer may ask you to pasah malam. My tour groub ppl kena.
                                cannot be lah, if those tai tai go overseas with their personal branded stuff. u mean they come back get tax again even though the stuff maybe brought in SG?? how to prove?

again, i dun mean if u bring in 1 carton of LV or Rolex lah.. confirm kena one. 1 piece should be ok

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X