X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie: Need help w datejust purchase

Halo all,

Buying preowned because of 2 reasons;

1) Pre-own not so heart pain if scratched during daily wear. No need to too gan jiong. Since wanna buy I believe cannot keep in showcase only la

2) May buy 1 for my me and my wife. Not so gutsy to fork ~ 17k for new (est 7 + 10)

Comment

Originally posted by puppyonfire View Post
      Halo all,

1) Pre-own not so heart pain if scratched during daily wear. No need to too gan jiong. Since wanna buy I believe cannot keep in showcase only la

2) May buy 1 for my me and my wife. Not so gutsy to fork ~ 17k for new (est 7 + 10)
      Yup....Agree with u!! Helloo fellow preowned lover

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      also to be honest, who know its pre owned. who can tell. rolex after so many year still maintain the same profile. just some minor changes that only us WIS would know, such as no pin hole, SEL links, etc
      That's absolutely true...how many WIS are there out there in ur grp of frens?

Looks like we have a few preowned lovers here...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Closer to crunch time!

All koko n che che,

Seriously, gonna get the attached model for wifey. Weekend coming. Anyone can advise if 3.4k preowned ok price. I was thinking of going for 3. THis one no diamond just white gold bezel.

Thx
        Attached Files

Comment

All koko n che che,

Seriously, gonna get the attached model for wifey. Weekend coming. Anyone can advise if 3.4k preowned ok price. I was thinking of going for 3. THis one no diamond just white gold bezel.

Thx
          Hmm should be ok. BUt preowned,firstly is the age,the bracelet is it the old clasp or the hidden clasp? Got box and papers? Condition?

Comment

Halo all,

but if you are like me hor, even preowned you treat with love and tender care. today i drop my phone, kenna dent in the case, heart pain. my army bag scratch my clasp before also heart pain.

Maybe i too picky and too kan chiong enough.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Yup....Agree with u!! Helloo fellow preowned lover

That's absolutely true...how many WIS are there out there in ur grp of frens?

Looks like we have a few preowned lovers here...
            i think preowned is the way to go! Just like I want to buy a sport car and rebuild the car from scratch, but i think maybe i will scrap my project.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

i think preowned is the way to go! Just like I want to buy a sport car and rebuild the car from scratch, but i think maybe i will scrap my project.
              WTF? rebuild the car from scratch ....well that's going alittle too far haha..

Comment

WTF? rebuild the car from scratch ....well that's going alittle too far haha..
                well... I shouldnt say from scratch, but it is a 1998 Subaru WRX (rally car) and i was thinking of buying it (A$10k) and modifying it for everyday use(+ 7K).
                It already has the roadworthy certificate, all features, now i need to put a computer, BB connection, and im good as set

Now who's up for a race on the PIE/CTE/BKE?

When i was on north-south highway, i remember clocking 200kmh in my uncle's volvo. very shiok i tell you
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Now i knw why te insurance companies regulate a driver's age n yrs of driving to price of premium..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Now i knw why te insurance companies regulate a driver's age n yrs of driving to price of premium..
                    Hah...you know I know...

Comment

well... I shouldnt say from scratch, but it is a 1998 Subaru WRX (rally car) and i was thinking of buying it (A$10k) and modifying it for everyday use(+ 7K).
                      It already has the roadworthy certificate, all features, now i need to put a computer, BB connection, and im good as set

Now who's up for a race on the PIE/CTE/BKE?

When i was on north-south highway, i remember clocking 200kmh in my uncle's volvo. very shiok i tell you
                      1 thing for sure....I will not accept rides from seiko.citizen especially to m'sia.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        yes had i gotten that car when i first get my license, I would easily pay about A$5k+++ for premium. Actually, i will have a big excess (A$500-1000), or I may even have my insurance application rejected. Too high risk. young kiddo + high performance car = all hell break loose.

Actually I been driving since i was 12. So my experience quite abit already, but legally, you can only have experience from the day you got license.

1 thing for sure....I will not accept rides from seiko.citizen especially to m'sia.
                        dont say that...so pai tia leh (difficult to listen/stomach). I only clock this type of speed on my own and after checking the car to make sure everything in good shape.
                        With passenger i will stick to limit of 110kmh. Of course, when overtaking the speed will increase, but only for short time.
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X