Wow lau..called RSC a moment ago to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow lau..called RSC a moment ago to

ask about the standard servicing charges for rolex professional models and the lady told me $800 and above? !!!

Bro Caeden says the lady told him next time will be $600 and above and now becomes $800 and above..Seems like those people at RSC are becoming like housing agents liao, anyhow one month later can quote extra 20k..

thought i wanted to get another 114270 but forget it liao lah..servicing so expensive..get a 2nd hand 114270 around 3.6k then servicing cost is 1/4 of the watch price..WTH?

It's just an estimate wad right? not the actual quote...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      It's just an estimate wad right? not the actual quote...
      but minimum $800 liao means minimum also must pay that amount right? wow lau..

Comment

What covered under standard service? $800 is on the high side

Comment

Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
          What covered under standard service? $800 is on the high side
          standard means engine servicing plus casing and bracelet polishing..

i remember bringing in a sub for servicing at $375 in 2007 and now $800?

marlboro tan in-charge of RSC also?

2007 3rm 150k now become 230k?

wow lau..

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
            standard means engine servicing plus casing and bracelet polishing..

i remember bringing in a sub for servicing at $375 in 2007 and now $800?

marlboro tan in-charge of RSC also?

2007 3rm 150k now become 230k?

wow lau..
            sad but true, everything has gone up in prices...............i tink not only Rolex.......

Comment

Originally posted by cleefho View Post
              sad but true, everything has gone up in prices...............i tink not only Rolex.......
              Like that I can only afford to keep one rolex only liao..not the cost of the watch but the cost of ownership very siong..

penerai and omega servicing how expensive?

Comment

It has begun....

But to be fair...bring your watch down, for an accurate assessment & quote.
                [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
                  It has begun....

But to be fair...bring your watch down, for an accurate assessment & quote.
                  scary..i decided to keep one rolex only..

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                    ask about the standard servicing charges for rolex professional models and the lady told me $800 and above? !!!

Bro Caeden says the lady told him next time will be $600 and above and now becomes $800 and above..Seems like those people at RSC are becoming like housing agents liao, anyhow one month later can quote extra 20k..

thought i wanted to get another 114270 but forget it liao lah..servicing so expensive..get a 2nd hand 114270 around 3.6k then servicing cost is 1/4 of the watch price..WTH?
                    Better go there urself and tok to their front desk manager....

Comment

Truth be told the preown YG DD i bought went in for servicing for SGD1420
                      It is a monopoly.
                      You want to buy an expensive watch and yet wonder if the watch you send in for servicing at a non official place is running some non original parts inside?
                      You have to pay for a piece of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by SDM View Post
                        Truth be told the preown YG DD i bought went in for servicing for SGD1420
                        It is a monopoly.
                        You want to buy an expensive watch and yet wonder if the watch you send in for servicing at a non official place is running some non original parts inside?
                        You have to pay for a piece of mind.
                        Strange. I sent a 40 year old 6694 (which has never been seviced before) for servicing on end of last Dec and was charged $500 for it.

Comment

Rsc complete overhaul cost like stock market can go up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
                            Rsc complete overhaul cost like stock market can go up and down.
                            Sorry hor...RSC overhaul is not like stock market...

stock market go up and down...

RSC price only go up

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

One thing about Rolex's servicing is that they do not have a fixed amount. They should have a chart:

Without date - $A
                              With date - $B
                              Chrono - $C

excluding parts... more transparent

Then again.. comparing to other brand, I heard Rolex's servicing is among the cheaper ones...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X