Your Watch looks best at the ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Watch looks best at the ...

Silly thread but I brought my sub swimming and I was wow-ed! It looked so beautiful under the water. I think its the combination of the undulating water, the natural rays of the sun, the magnification while under water, and not wearing specs or contacts, and maybe even reuniting the sub with water where it is meant to be! I subsequently brought my other watches into my condo pool to look see, and they looked gorgeous too.

And other places where u like to admire ur watch?
    Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
    Silly thread but I brought my sub swimming and I was wow-ed! It looked so beautiful under the water. I think its the combination of the undulating water, the natural rays of the sun, the magnification while under water, and not wearing specs or contacts, and maybe even reuniting the sub with water where it is meant to be! I subsequently brought my other watches into my condo pool to look see, and they looked gorgeous too.

And other places where u like to admire ur watch?
    basically it's not where....but most of the time...when....
    sometimes i realised that i looked at my watch...but not for telling time.........
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

I just learnt ... that a little known fact why modern rolex dials are prettier than other brands...
      is that for many of them, the raised numerals or the marker surrounds on the dials are white-gold ... even for the s/s models.

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
        basically it's not where....but most of the time...when....
        sometimes i realised that i looked at my watch...but not for telling time.........
        Hahhaha...u r not alone !

But I think on of the better places to see your watch is under the lighting at a wedding dinner,or restaurant etc...the more posh posh places. Those that dun use the flourescent lamps...but use the yellow ones

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

haha.. i tot wat thread...

maybe nx time.. when i do business in toilet, nothing to do.. then can admire the watch.. ... joking joking..
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I thought the sports seriers Rolex look good when worn with jeans and plain t-shirts
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              haha.. i tot wat thread...

maybe nx time.. when i do business in toilet, nothing to do.. then can admire the watch.. ... joking joking..
              also can time how fast u blast out....
              to me....
              sports series looks best in my style of clothings....
              bermudas and polo tee

Comment

Mine is jeans and POLO tee

Comment

wear suit wif tat also is nice ... tats y it's so much in demand..
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

wear with tshirts and shorts
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

wear nothing the best ... hahaha ... so the rolex and yr di di stand out ... hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                        wear nothing the best ... hahaha ... so the rolex and yr di di stand out ... hahahha
                        Pls dun dirty the thread hor...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          Pls dun dirty the thread hor...
                          hahah ... no lah, i suddenly remember a advertisement i see in Germany. the advert is a picture of a completely naked woman with a pair of shoe ... guess u know wht they selling loh ... hahaa ... didnt know newspaper in germany allow nude pictures ... hahaa best way to get 'shoe' msg across ... haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X