X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How???

I currently own a 14060M and a 16600.

Im planning to buy a 16610 LV.

The Qn is im short of cash now, should i sell away my 14060M or keep it and wait till i have money den buy the LV.

Me no credit card so cant go for installment, last time purchase all cash payment.

Keep n wait or sell n buy LV now......how???

Originally posted by loonieboyz View Post

The Qn is im short of cash now, should i sell away my 14060M or keep it and wait till i have money den buy the LV.

Me no credit card so cant go for installment, last time purchase all cash payment.

this one only you can answer.....

you like the LV more than the 14060M ?

If you cannot bear to part with it then LL, just wait and save up for the LV ah..
    SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

question is why u want to buy 16610LV?
      is it a must have in your watch collection?
      or you intend to buy so that you can flip it for a higher price in future?

there must be a reason why u choose to sacrifice you 14060M instead of 16600 for a 16610LV. if you have a reason already, then maybe u can share with us so that we can express our view.

Originally posted by loonieboyz View Post

Last edited by triton; 16-05-08, 03:54 PM.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        question is why u want to buy 16610LV?
        is it a must have in your watch collection?
        or you intend to buy so that you can flip it for a higher price in future?

there must be a reason why u choose to sacrifice you 14060M for a 16610LV instead of 16600. if you have a reason already, then maybe u can share with us so that we can express our view.
        erm... i thikn he has a 16600 already...
        SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Originally posted by seadweller View Post
          erm... i thikn he has a 16600 already...
          think i should rephrase. intention was why he choose to sacrifice his 14060M instead of 16600 for a 16610LV
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

The 14060M and 16600 are both very collectible.

If you can, just wait till you have the moolah, then get the LV
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

I think personally..if you have to let 1 go. I would let the 14060M go. SD is starting to get HOT now...so it's gd to hold it.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I agree with Darkangel. Sell the 14060M rather than SD. But my question is even if you sell your 14060M, you still have to top up quite a lot of $$$ for your 16610 LV... so... why sell?????? Don't sell, keep all your rolex. Take some time and save $$$, maybe you will get a better deal... since LV price is dropping now...

Comment

hi guys whats the diff between 14060m amd 14060? sry newbie here

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    The 14060M and 16600 are both very collectible.

If you can, just wait till you have the moolah, then get the LV
                    Dats wat i felt too, all future rolex will have date by den the 14060M will be unique (but not rare coz still alot out there).

I guess i will have to save up, hopefully by den the LV still haven stop production if not the price will hav shoot up by at least 10%

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X