Rolex Submariner Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Submariner Story

Limited Edition of " Rolex Submariner Story" is here in Singapore now!

Authors : Franca and Guido Mondani

ROLEX SUBMARINER STORY, with a new big format of cm 31 x 41 and a limited circulation of 2000 copies, represents the world’s biggest and rarest book on Rolex watches.

With over 800 images and 30 different described references, this publication is focused on Submariner, Submariner Date, Sea-Dweller and Deep Sea models and it contains the updated evaluations of all the published examples.

The authors supply in depth information and pictures to illustrate the various marks and the corresponding serial numbers (for example: Ref. 16660 – Mark I circular indexes - serial numbers from about 6400000 to 8000000, Mark II from 8100000 to 8500000, etc.). 

They also specify all the dial variants (from Comex to personalized, from those defined as service replacement dials to complete originals) and illustrate a large quantity of details for each piece that is presented: the case number, the bracelet and its references, the winding crown, the case back, the dial, the caliber with the respective years of production and the various references upon which it could have been mounted.

Attached the estimates of all the published watches.
ROLEX SUBMARINER STORY: A true immersion in the world of the best known diver watch.

Free delivery in Singapore. PM me for more info

Reference book - "Rolex Submariner Story" is in Singapore Now

ROLEX SUBMARINER STORY, with a new big format of cm 31 x 41 and a limited circulation of 2000 copies, represents the world’s biggest and rarest book on Rolex watches.

With over 800 images and 30 different described references, this publication is focused on Submariner, Submariner Date, Sea-Dweller and Deep Sea models and it contains the updated evaluations of all the published examples.

The authors supply in depth information and pictures to illustrate the various marks and the corresponding serial numbers (for example: Ref. 16660 – Mark I circular indexes - serial numbers from about 6400000 to 8000000, Mark II from 8100000 to 8500000, etc.). 

They also specify all the dial variants (from Comex to personalized, from those defined as service replacement dials to complete originals) and illustrate a large quantity of details for each piece that is presented: the case number, the bracelet and its references, the winding crown, the case back, the dial, the caliber with the respective years of production and the various references upon which it could have been mounted.

ROLEX SUBMARINER STORY: A true immersion in the world of the best known diver watch.

Special price for all ROC members. PM me for more details.

Comment

i tht i saw this in passions funan. VERY VERY THICK!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Price???

Comment

I think I saw this at Passions Funan centre before.
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

either 500 pounds or 420 euro
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              I think I saw this at Passions Funan centre before.
              ya, bro. i was at passion just now. They are selling the book at S$500
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                ya, bro. i was at passion just now. They are selling the book at S$500

Serious? SGD$500?

Is it brand new?
                [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
                  Serious? SGD$500?

Is it brand new?
                  you can visit them for more information. Maybe gt discount?
                  Current Collection :

Comment

Originally posted by caeden View Post
                    Serious? SGD$500?

Is it brand new?
                    can go to http://pageflip.dpsonline.it/book/view.asp?id=179 flip few pages den decide want to buy or not?

Rolex Watch = Very Expensive

Rolex Book = Also very expensive
                    劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
                      can go to http://pageflip.dpsonline.it/book/view.asp?id=179 flip few pages den decide want to buy or not?

Rolex Watch = Very Expensive

Rolex Book = Also very expensive
                      Thanks for sharing.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

The Submariner Story

Limited Edition of " Rolex Submariner Story" is here in Singapore now!

Special price for ROC members @SGD780, Limited stock!! SMS 8188 2338 to book your copy!

Authors : Franca and Guido Mondani

Comment

Rolex Submariner Story

Thanks for all the support ! There are left the LAST two copies here. SMS me @ 8188 2338 for booking !

Special price for ROC members @SGD780

Flip through some pages at
                          http://pageflip.dpsonline.it/book/view.asp?id=179

Comment

Rolex Submariner Story

ROLEX SUBMARINER STORY

Last Available Copies

THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BOOK ON ROLEX WATCHES, LIMITED EDITION OF 2000COPIES.

To know every Submariner, Submariner Date and Sea-Dweller model, even the smallest variant which can determine big differrences in value.

Normal price : S$1038 (Euro420+)
                            SPECIAL @ S$780 for ROC memeber Only

You can flip through some pages at

http://pageflip.dpsonline.it/book/view.asp?id=179

SMS 8188 2338 to book NOW!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X