Which Rolex Sports Model Dun Need Premuim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Rolex Sports Model Dun Need Premuim

Hi, from reading the posts and my own research, i find that most sports model comes with premuim or without discount. Are there any sport models that can be had at list price or better yet with discount?

I heard a friend (walk in customer not any AD or vip) got a yachtmaster at 15% discount from HG but that was few years ago. Stilll possible now?

If I am not wrong, most sports models have discounts, except SS Daytona, Sub LV at the moment. SS Daytona is selling above list while Sub LV is selling at list. Sometimes, it not only depends on model. For instance, only SS Daytona is selling above list but TT/YG/WG Daytona are selling at discounts. Lastly, usually newly launched models like the coming new SS Sub and SS Sub LV with ceramic bezel, should be selling above list. You have to check the local AD for an updated pricelist.

Comment

Highly demand sports watches like SS daytona for sure premium price..
      Also for newly launched sports models. Just like LV sub, when 1st launched in 2003 NOV, selling up to $12500..
      Lets see how high is the premium price for Ceremic Green Hulk..Guess should be around $13500..

Comment

mostly sell @ discount

yachtmaster II cfm no Premuim ...

Comment

i think you need to re-do your own research.

Originally posted by luhur View Post
          Hi, from reading the posts and my own research, i find that most sports model comes with premuim or without discount. Are there any sport models that can be had at list price or better yet with discount?

I heard a friend (walk in customer not any AD or vip) got a yachtmaster at 15% discount from HG but that was few years ago. Stilll possible now?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi Breitling77,

U mentioned the Sub LV is sold at list price? What is the current list price btw? I heard a friend got a $500 discount just a week ago. Will have to ask him how much he paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolax View Post
              Hi Breitling77,

U mentioned the Sub LV is sold at list price? What is the current list price btw? I heard a friend got a $500 discount just a week ago. Will have to ask him how much he paid for it.
              I am not sure the current selling price. 3 months ago in May, some AD quoted me list price for Sub LV. My regular AD gave me about 3% discounts. $500 discount is considered very good.

Comment

8 years down the road, nothing much has changed.
                相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

The beauty of Rolex

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X