Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for Newbies

Hi Bro & Sis,

First of all, I'm new here. Just want to share something will you ppl here. As I need to voice out my anger. All abt a shop which sell SKY HIGH PRICE!!!! Guess you guy had talk about this shop in a few thread. Bought my first collection, ex****** from this damn shop last year. Recently, went back to their other shop to see see, look look and guess my temptation can't hold anymore. Exchange my 'D' ex****** for a 16710..... not pepsi or coke for 7+++, top up 4+++ With no 'p' or 'b'. It will be very obvious if I tell u guys the full story so intend to stop here. Guess how much they ask for at first???

End up with that kind of $$$ I lost, must well bet on football, horses, gamble or whatever that stand a chance of winning $$$ better. After reading so much here abt them.... I kana chop like " robert "... Well, tink that's the way for beginner... Buy without thinking and seeing.... Thought got a good deal as it's discontinued (As what they had mention) but....Lucky thing is that I found out this website accidentally while I was surfing for info about the 16710. Will go back to the damn shop, get rid of tis 16710 get the new IIc better...... Just beware to all newbies......... THINK AND CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY...... $$$$ veri hard to earn now... Dun be like this idiot here.... Sighhh............

MY HEART WILL PAIN ON...........................................
    Rolex SS GMT II 16710 (2008)
    Rolex SS Datejust 178240 (2008)
    Rolex GMT IIc 116710LN

Is it the "penguin" shop?
    Rolex Submariner Z series

Comment

Originally posted by ppbaby59 View Post
      Hi Bro & Sis,

First of all, I'm new here. Just want to share something will you ppl here. As I need to voice out my anger. All abt a shop which sell SKY HIGH PRICE!!!! Guess you guy had talk about this shop in a few thread. Bought my first collection, ex****** from this damn shop last year. Recently, went back to their other shop to see see, look look and guess my temptation can't hold anymore. Exchange my 'D' ex****** for a 16710..... not pepsi or coke for 7+++, top up 4+++ With no 'p' or 'b'. It will be very obvious if I tell u guys the full story so intend to stop here. Guess how much they ask for at first???

End up with that kind of $$$ I lost, must well bet on football, horses, gamble or whatever that stand a chance of winning $$$ better. After reading so much here abt them.... I kana chop like " robert "... Well, tink that's the way for beginner... Buy without thinking and seeing.... Thought got a good deal as it's discontinued (As what they had mention) but....Lucky thing is that I found out this website accidentally while I was surfing for info about the 16710. Will go back to the damn shop, get rid of tis 16710 get the new IIc better...... Just beware to all newbies......... THINK AND CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY...... $$$$ veri hard to earn now... Dun be like this idiot here.... Sighhh............

They took your D series Ex****** for only 3K+? You kidding?!!!
      Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
      Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
      Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
      Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
      Rolex Air-King 114200 M
      Omega SeaMaster
      Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

They quote 8.8k right? Exclusive of GST.
        People & Life Are Like Push-Up Bra. They Often Parade Themselves With A False Sense Of Being & Confidence. The Underlying Truth Are Often Much Less Tantalizing. - Benjamin L

Comment

ceveat empor! please do not act like "robert" and get carrot head chopped.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

THINK AND CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY
            enuff said.........
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

the gals are there to lure you in, and if you are lured in. Finished!
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
                They took your D series Ex****** for only 3K+? You kidding?!!!
                Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                What to do!!!!! Beginner had to pay hefty school fee.....
                Rolex SS GMT II 16710 (2008)
                Rolex SS Datejust 178240 (2008)
                Rolex GMT IIc 116710LN

Comment

since you want to sell to them 3K, sell to me for 3.2K .

ya. we learn from mistake. Most important, you dont go back and get into same mistake again. otherwise you truly deserve to get what you got.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                    the infamous P*** **** sales gals?? the moment u are seen outside browsing at its watches in its showcase, these gals would sprung out from their shop like hungry hyenas and approach u like some righteous sales persons with their famous line "u can have a look in the shop, no obligations and feel free to try on any models u are looking for" . But once u are in the shop and if u do not have an inkling of the market prices of Rolex, u will be meat on the table for these hyenas. Their trade-in prices are also absurb .

Hi Bro & Sis,

Juz to share, I also had a personal experience with them sometime back when I enquired on the price of a F series SS SubDate that was on display. The gal quoted my 7.2K (back then the retail of a Brand New SS SubDate was $7444). I was actually wearing my SD at the time of the quotation so when I stepped into the shop to look at other models, I casually asked her how much she would take in for my Z series SD (the retail of a Brand New SD was $7711) and she quoted in the region of 4k plus !!!! Then I pointed to a Y series SD she had in the showcase and I asked her how much was its price and guess what... she said its selling at 6.7k negotiable!!! Talk about stupidity on her part as a sales person .. Anyway, she offered no logical explanation except to said that their watch has been serviced, polished, checked, overhaul to pristine condition etc, and that if they take in my SD, they will have to incur cost to restore it to sellable condition even though my SD was in a 9/10 condition. I thanked her for her time and left the shop shortly after cos I'll be even more foolish if I would to buy her explanation!!!

so bottomline is; u can go ogle at thier sales gals (some of them are actually quite attractive ) or even let them serve u on the pretext of buying a watch but forget about actually buying any watches from them lar..
                    HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                    REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

TS, could you have been casted upon a spell by the gals?

sorry to learn of your misfortune. honestly, these shops are not for us. buying from them is like buying ADs itself. Only difference is that the stocks in ADs are brand new.
                      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

cast the spell by the girls, but up to you to deflect
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

think the experts here should go down and harass them....
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

dont harass wait call mata for harassment.... kenna jialat. surely, can go and act want to buy etc etc
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

I think tats wat triton meant by 'harass' la. Sounds interesting?! Count me in when u do..
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X