Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the HULK's premium is not holding up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the HULK's premium is not holding up!!

I saw an ad for the hulk going for 11.5k only. Looks like the initial hype is starting to subside. Lets hope the premium would go away and the price increase is just some rumors. That way I'll have my hulk real soon!!
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Actually I don't really understand why we must pay premium over the retail price for Rolex watches, but I guess it's demand & supply theory.

Anyway guess it's good news for you bro that premium is coming down. Hope you get your dream Hulk soon.
    Current
    ------------
    SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
    SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
    SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

I think premium price only apply to sg... Seldom u heard of from other countries...

Me hoping to get the Hulk soon also...
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
        I think premium price only apply to sg... Seldom u heard of from other countries...

yeh, think overseas are probably selling at list of 10.8k without discount?

dunno how come singapore ad can raise the price lol..but oh well, everything come to $ingapore become expensive liaoz
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

If not one buy after awhile, they still LPPL... Still will lower their price...
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post

Maybe we Singaporean Rolex owners are the generous type, love to pay premiums to support the economy! Just kidding.

Hope you get your Hulk real soon too!
            Current
            ------------
            SS Rolex Daytona (Black)

Comment

Not only will I wait for the premium to go away, I will wait till grey dealers bring them it and sell at a discount
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                Not only will I wait for the premium to go away, I will wait till grey dealers bring them it and sell at a discount
                Now this is REAL SMART decision!
                Current
                ------------
                SS Rolex Daytona (Black)

Comment

Yes, it seems the premium is softened since it's launched. I was told by an AD last night that the LN's premium softened more than LV. In fact, I was told HK's better. The LN is easily available as compared to LV. And most importantly, get LN or LV is cheaper in HK as no premium and no GST. I also hope the premium softens faster so that it's more afforable!

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                    I saw an ad for the hulk going for 11.5k only. Looks like the initial hype is starting to subside. Lets hope the premium would go away and the price increase is just some rumors. That way I'll have my hulk real soon!!
                    Well IMHO anyone paying a premium price over retail for any watch must be crazy they are already expensive enough.You can bet the seller did not pay a premium price.

Comment

It's interesting to watch the premium going lower and lower by the day. Now the LN is actually selling below list price and LV slightly above. I am waiting...
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

It's not a limited edition by the way. There are a few new LVs around but seems like no takers above list price. Even LN at list also no takers?
                        Present:
                        Rolex Explorer I , 114270
                        Rolex Explorer II , 16570
                        Rolex Submariner 16110 LV
                        Tudor Glamour DayDate, 56003
                        Tag Heur Classic 2000
                        Orient Diver CEM75001B

Comment

in the past, maybe some get it due to knowing the fact that it is the first series or last series because of alphabet like Z, then M then V.

however, let's wait awhile more to see how the alphanumeric serial pans out, and see if we can differentiate between the various alphanumeric sequence.

sellers can use this is the first/last series as a selling point. it is 'collectible' when the model has been discontinued. then it is up to the buyer to decide which one to buy through comparison. then decide if it is worth to spend that amount.

for sub lv, there are different subtle cosmetics that sellers will use to sell their watches. so there is a need to ask oneself, is it worth to pay slightly more for just the difference.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X