Need Expert Club Member's Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Expert Club Member's Help

Good Afternoon guys, I have been following this forum for quite some time now, the website is very informative and I appreciate the body of knowledge you have been sharing.

I have been set to buy my first rolex this October. I have several models in my mind:

I like the new cerachrome submariner but the price point is out of my range.
    I am also thinking of buying the recently discontinued submariner date.

Also looking at the submariner with no date.

My budget is around SGD 6500. I was wondering if some experienced buyers can accompany me in buying a watch and potentially help me out in getting a good discount. I heard from regular forum members that if you know the AD you can get better discount.

I would make this watch a heirloom watch and hopefully the start of more rolex to come.

for those that are willing to help me out email is jmikellipa@yahoo.com Thank you in advance everyone =)

you are looking @ 2 different models. one with date and another without. you need to decide which one you really want. then decide whether it is possible to get a BNIB or preown one based on your budget.

one advice is that if you managed to get a forum member to accompany you to buy watch, then what ever discount, you keep it to yourself. this is to safeguard everyone's interest.

just for your info, a 14060M aka sub ND list is 7664 and 16610 sub date (discontinued) list is 8472. think you need to manage your expectation v budget. so finding a member who has fantastic relation with AD and willing to accompany you there is pretty tough.

what i suggest is do some more homework to see how best to manage your expectation
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks

well, I do like both their looks. I like the fact that for Sub ND, I do not need to open the crown everytime there is no 31st in the calendar. =)

Also, for those that have good relationship with their AD what is the highest discount they have given by far? I am also considering asking my sister to buy with me so that I am in a better position to bargain. =)

Thank you, any advice is much appreciated

Comment

highest? no one will openly tell you.

Originally posted by dublinfunk View Post

Also, for those that have good relationship with their AD what is the highest discount they have given by far? I am also considering asking my sister to buy with me so that I am in a better position to bargain. =)

Thank you, any advice is much appreciated
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I see

I see. for a first time buyer is it possible to get 15%?

Comment

chances not high.

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

thanks

thanks man. really appreciate your help on this. any ad you can recommend for me to start with? you can pm me if its privy.

Cheers,

Comment

For the model you quote, 16610 sub date (discontinued). I talk until saliva dry also cannot get discount from HG. Me small fly lah. They still have one piece at Millenia walk. Non-sports model i think can get 15% but 10% should be very easy.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X