No announcement yet.

End of the journey or perhaps not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope my journey of buying watches will end with an AP ROO!!!
    Current
    ------------
    SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
    SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
    SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post
      I really hope my journey of buying watches will end with an AP ROO!!!
      The ROO can hardly be the end. It may be the beginning of another league that's all. Unless you decide that you don't love watches anymore, it will not end. Worst than drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        The ROO can hardly be the end. It may be the beginning of another league that's all. Unless you decide that you don't love watches anymore, it will not end. Worst than drugs.
        Some how deep inside I know you maybe right. Maybe I must find new distractions to purge this poison of collecting watches.
        Current
        ------------
        SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
        SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
        SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
          Disagree, if u look at it ...it's like taking drugs though not as drastic. We will always get 'itchy' n want to get another 'high' feeling.....so got to go beg, steal,borrow or just wait till pay day,ha,ha!

Some more like drugs we got so many variety...from cheap 'high' to more expensive grade 'drugs' to get the ultimate 'high' feeling.....

can recommend a reputable rehabilitative centre for watch addicts or watch addict anonymous anyone???

Comment

the fun is in the hunt...!

i might end my journey with an FPJ or PP - if they ever make a sports watch with day + date + month function (doesn't have to be an annual/perpetual calendar, just have to be WR 200M+ !).
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

well, i think the journey can end, exactly the same day one's journey on earth ends!

Comment

Its a jorney that will nv end, got more $ buy more, less $ buy less or the less costly brand or mode...
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X