Rolex with rubber strap???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex with rubber strap???

Hi bros and sis, has any of you tried replacing the metal strap with rubber instead? if have, pls show pics leh... duno it will be nice on a explorer or Submariner?

Try to use the search function here. There should be ready information and with pics too. A member, taxico, did on his Explorer II. Search for it.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

nah...no no....

Comment

Not a fan of rubber, i fixed mine on a vintage strap last nite

Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

my old watch which i sold away 2 days ago with 2 different rubber strap

累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

There you go again trailblazer. After the nato comes the leather ..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hmmm...somehow or rather..tink it still look best in its original metal strap...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                There you go again trailblazer. After the nato comes the leather ..
                Well, I caught the pam bug on strap cultures LOL...
                Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by glenam View Post
                  hmmm...somehow or rather..tink it still look best in its original metal strap...
                  Honestly that I agree, somehow with the original bracelet, it completes the whole dynamic look of a sports rolex..yet having said that, the leather and nato did help eliminate some heft off my pencil wrist and its more comfy too imo
                  Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazer View Post
                    Honestly that I agree, somehow with the original bracelet, it completes the whole dynamic look of a sports rolex..yet having said that, the leather and nato did help eliminate some heft off my pencil wrist and its more comfy too imo
                    myself with a small wrist, really dun look good with metal strap.. currently own a chopard with rubber strap and a penarai in leather , then recently see my wife buy a rolex, i also want to get one.. but dunno how to combine the rubber strap with a sports rolex together leh..

Comment

got abit bored of my GMT2C. Thinking of wearing it with an isofrane rubber strap (does the gmt2c look mismatched with a dive strap?) or a seasoned leather strap....

but the purist side of me tells me that modern rolex sports should be worn with bracelets, and NATO is already abit pushing it liao....

anyone got comments or have more photos to share??

Comment

Not true.

My friend James (we call him Bond) wears his rolex on NATO strap

but seriously i think if one can match a rolex well with any strap other than original stock bracelet, it speaks alot about your deep understanding and appreciation into "watch beauty".

i used to wear my Sub on 5stripe nato to match my tie and cufflinks and i received very flattering feedback

to each his own

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                        http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

For me personally, Rolex sports models MUST only be worn with bracelet with the exception of the 18k Daytona. NATO, leather, rubber straps is not traditional in Rolex line but that's just me.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

www.rubberb.com
                            i got a rubber for my gmt2c.. quite ex thou

Comment

Natos on vintage subs look very nice, personally it makes the watch stand out

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X