Calling M series SD owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling M series SD owners...

hey bros, in the SD bracelet, i only find the '93610A' engraved on the grasp itself, not on the end bracelet link. Can confirm this?
    There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

"clasp" you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
      "clasp" you mean?
      yes.. spelled wrongly..paiseh..

Comment

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
        hey bros, in the SD bracelet, i only find the '93610A' engraved on the grasp itself, not on the end bracelet link. Can confirm this?
        Confirm...
        Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

Aiyoh...this kinda small details....why u worry? Hahaha

No problem 1 la....just do what I said. Enjoy your watch..have no worries since u bought from AD. Worry nothing more

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

ok. thanks..nothing to do mah.. so enjoying the watch with a loupe.. admiring it... one more thing... i have super super hard time finding the coronet crown on the sap glass.. but finally found it after using a x30 loupe for the first half a minute.. it was easily to find it in my wife watch.. but not in SD.

Comment

mine states E08 steelinox 93160A. if u bought it from AD, nothing to worry abt. dun need to lose sleep over such nitty-gritty details. just enjoy the watch just as my wife is using my SD for her daily watch now.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

the reason i asked this is ..i saw in minus4plus6 website, a real SD with bracelet with engraving on the link end. so i'm very curious.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                  mine states E08 steelinox 93160A. if u bought it from AD, nothing to worry abt. dun need to lose sleep over such nitty-gritty details. just enjoy the watch just as my wife is using my SD for her daily watch now.
                  Hahah you got that right!

Hahah to fedual's SD!

Comment

If you are worried, can pay $75 and ask RSC to check...

the reason i asked this is ..i saw in minus4plus6 website, a real SD with bracelet with engraving on the link end. so i'm very curious.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                      mine shows E012.. btw i saw somewhere in the web.. the meaning of the E08 ..E012..D06... anyone can enlighten?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        In my mind, i'm not worry..becos i know it's from AD. i thought it's different batches of bracelet, that's why u see some engraving at the end link..

Comment

In my mind, i'm not worry..becos i know it's from AD. i thought it's different batches of bracelet, that's why u see some engraving at the end link..
                          most prob different batches of bracelets, nothing else.
                          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                          "Foreign affections"
                          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                          What's NEXT?

Comment

the engraving of the coronet crown on the glass is super light...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                              SeaRolex...got special promo for you....I will do the exact same checks that RSC does and give you the same answer as them...at a price of $50 only !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X