Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing DJ dial to diamond dial at RCS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing DJ dial to diamond dial at RCS ?

Hi bro / sis,

Is it possible to change my DateJust (baton dial) to a diamond marker dial at RCS ?
    If can, wat's the cost ?
    If not, where can I get it done ? & cost ?
    If done outside, next time still able to do my servicing at RCS ?

Thanks for advice

Originally posted by iswift View Post
    Hi bro / sis,

Is it possible to change my DateJust (baton dial) to a diamond marker dial at RCS ?
    If can, wat's the cost ?
    If not, where can I get it done ? & cost ?
    If done outside, next time still able to do my servicing at RCS ?

Thanks for advice
    Can be done for 16234 and 116234 but cost very high, that should be about high 1k-2k region depending on what kinda diamond dial.

Can be done outside, as long as it's original Rolex dial and that dial belongs to the particular model then ok

As for how to tell original dial...based on mutual trust with the seller.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thks DA,

Was actually asking on behalf of OC's DateJust 79174.
      Then again, 1-2k at RCS seems resonable cos if to sell / trade present watch to upgrade to a diamond dial one is almost that same price.
      Moreover present watch is in good cond and serviced at RCS not long ago.

As for type of diamond dial, thought is standard 10nos on marker ? Got diff type / kind ?
      Is the price saving alot if to do outside ? Need to verify at RCS after done ?

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by iswift View Post
        Thks DA,

Was actually asking on behalf of OC's DateJust 79174.
        Then again, 1-2k at RCS seems resonable cos if to sell / trade present watch to upgrade to a diamond dial one is almost that same price.
        Moreover present watch is in good cond and serviced at RCS not long ago.

As for type of diamond dial, thought is standard 10nos on marker ? Got diff type / kind ?
        Is the price saving alot if to do outside ? Need to verify at RCS after done ?

Thanks again
        Hey bro,

It depends though, I personally don't mind changing the dial outside because the savings is definitely gonna be something decent, looking at like 30-50% (anyhow estimate only) . I will go to a shop that I trust, so I won't be verifying.

Diamond dial, well there's always the MOP + Diamond dial too which costs way more.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

changing of dial is ok. but you have to be sure that for the model in question, there is a fitting dial in rolex catalog.

even if the dial exist but is not meant for the model in question, RSC will not service your watch.

as to whether the upgrade is worth depends on your perspective.

what i suggest is go to any AD, ask them to show you the rolex catalog (need technique if you dont know the staff) and source for the dial you interested. then go to any preown shops like those in people's park centre to see if they got the dial you want.

if you go to RSC, they will keep your old dial. just take note.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X