Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to Rolex and this Forum

Hi,

I just bought a new rolex submariner from switerland at CHF 6904.70. I from singapore and how much does the new sub costs in sg?

And the manual i got was not the submariner 1, is that normal? The manual i got was Datejust something like dat.. Any tips on how to care and maintain my this new piece? Thanks in advance.

Newbie to Rolex and Forum

Hi,

I just bought a new sub in switzerland at CHF 6904.70, is this expensive? And the manual i got from bucherer is titled Datejust, not submariner. Any tips on care and maintenance for this watch?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue_trader View Post
      Hi,

I just bought a new rolex submariner from switerland at CHF 6904.70. I from singapore and how much does the new sub costs in sg?

And the manual i got was not the submariner 1, is that normal? The manual i got was Datejust something like dat.. Any tips on how to care and maintain my this new piece? Thanks in advance.
      Maybe they put in the wrong manual, but in any case it's ok lah...not a big issue. How to take care? Just wear and enjoy it everyday.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i suggest you go back to the shop and get an appropriate model booklet.

Originally posted by rogue_trader View Post
        Hi,

I just bought a new rolex submariner from switerland at CHF 6904.70.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

The set is incomplete without the Submariner booklet. It's better to get it changed.

Enjoy the new watch. Cheers

Comment

Thanks for all the replies.. Haiz, i cant change le as i back in sg.. i oso too kan cheong spider to check coz initally no wan to buy 1, then the boss gave an additional 2% discount(new model normally no have further discount as told by the sales) after VAT of 7.4% (plus my poor english as the sales personnel cant communicate with me well) dat i decided to take the plunge.. anyway, my 1st 5 matches watch..

Off topic - if go group tour to europe and want to buy rolex, try to buy in bucherer interlaken and not in bucherer lucern as the latter very packed so further discounts maybe quite hard, and most impt, no sales will attend to you even u stand there for 30mins(from own experience)...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X