Anyone bought Rolex here before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought Rolex here before?

Hi all am very new here got to know this forum from a Fren. I'm always a fan of watches specially vintage and black pvd.

Saw this link in this forum Time and Gems. They are selling slot of black PVD Rolex and I'm very keen to buy from there. Have anyone here bought it there before? Is it safety buy there?

Cheers
    Sky

What are your concerns bro?

Pay money and watch don't arrive? Or something else?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Don't know if it's safe to buy there. And is it worth buying?

Comment

as usual, when buying from overseas, there is always a risk. one possible way is to use paypal which i believe that in an event there is any issues in the transaction, it is still possible to 'recover' the sum paid.

other things that you can request from seller to ally your fears is to request for a picture of serial number (partial) on the watch and that of the warranty card which should match. both of these pictures if possible taken with current newspaper in the background to show that the seller indeed has the watch.

i have purchased some items over ebay and i requested the seller to have the picture taken against current newspaper as proof that the item is indeed in their hands. if the item is indeed in their hands, it can possible reduce the possibility of fraud which buyer send money over and seller has no items to ship to buyer.

these are some of the possible ways to ally any concerns you have.

as to if it is worth the value? it is up to personal preference. to some people, having a rolex pvd is being unique. for having a unique watch, it is likely a buyer has to pay premium for it. to others it is not worth spending the additional money for such customization.

one thing to note is that even if the internal parts are genuine, this watch can never be serviced @ RSC as rolex does not have this type of watch in their catalog.

Originally posted by skytng View Post
        Don't know if it's safe to buy there. And is it worth buying?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I wanna buy my first rolex.. anywhere got good discount?
          Hourglass & Cortina only got 10%.. anywhere better? Thx!

Comment

Many thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X