Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humbly Need Advice on Preowned TT 16233

Good Day Bros / Sis,
    Newbie here, seriously considering purchasing a preowned TT 16233 with Diamond Dial.
    Did some legwork and found that prices quoted by dealers varied in different ranges.
    Wouls like to ask:

1.) Whats the right price for TT 16233 'Gold Dial' w/o diamond dial"

2.) TT 16233 'Gold Dial' with diamond markers?

3.) Understand from one suposedly reputed dealer that there's Big Diamond & Small Diamond marker types, what should be the diff in prcing to expect?

Many Thanks in advance.

Brgds

would you like to share with the price you got so far? it is hard to say what is a good price because of factors such as box and papers, condition of watch, age of watch, bracelet condition, etc.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      would you like to share with the price you got so far? it is hard to say what is a good price because of factors such as box and papers, condition of watch, age of watch, bracelet condition, etc.
      Hi Bro Trition,
      Thanks for the reply.
      Ref yours above:

Apart from PK which quoted sky high prices which i disregarded,
      The 16233 gold dial w/o diamonds was quoted by others ranging Early 3Ks to 4K. (No box / papers)
      The Small diamond dial Early 4Ks - 5K. (No box / papers)
      The Big Diamond Dial i saw yesterday was quoted for 6K with papers. (Shop said could 'get one box for you' buyback -20% within 1 yr, in-shop warranty 2 yrs)
      Wanted to do a rational price check with more senior bros before carrying on the sourcing.

Brgds

Comment

Hope to have some advise from bros pls.
        Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by danielzhufeng View Post
          Hi Bro Trition,
          Thanks for the reply.
          Ref yours above:

Apart from PK which quoted sky high prices which i disregarded,
          The 16233 gold dial w/o diamonds was quoted by others ranging Early 3Ks to 4K. (No box / papers)
          The Small diamond dial Early 4Ks - 5K. (No box / papers)
          The Big Diamond Dial i saw yesterday was quoted for 6K with papers. (Shop said could 'get one box for you' buyback -20% within 1 yr, in-shop warranty 2 yrs)
          Wanted to do a rational price check with more senior bros before carrying on the sourcing.

Brgds
          16233 without diamonds,papers or box. Est about mid 3k. Price varies based on condition.

Add about $800-1k for small diamond dial. Then add alittle more for big diamond, about $300 from there.

All prices are estimated.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi Bro DA
            Thanks for the invaluable input.
            It seems that your numbers above more or less tallies with what most of the dealers have quoted,
            Except the Big Diamond which was over-quoted, although it comes with papers.
            Found that shops at ppl's park have more or less quoted high for TT DJ models, and have sort of 'Cartel' the prices.
            Any bros have exp with them and how willing are they to move their prices when bargaining?
            Seems that for the big diamond, its not easy to get them to move their 'after discount' prices by 1k - 1+k that they have over quoted, although DJs tend to move slower as compared to Sports models.

Brgds

Comment

Previously own a 16233 white face with diamonds around it bought it on the high side at 5K without papers or anything just the watch itself. . . tio tock but its ok every 1 has its 1st time owning a pre own Rolex as experience gets better u r better at the market rates anyway just trade in my 16233 with the TT blue dial blue face Lumi submariner( 06 model, D'Series, NO pin holes) that comes with New box and Certificate. . . . Personally i felt that this model 16233 has no resale value and its not worth getting it anymore as the market now is going towards the Rolex Submarine models. . . .code u a fine example tdy when i went to my usual Pre own Rolex to see see look look, where i got my pre own rolex there a lady customer walked in and wanted to sell her ladies model date just 16233 model and the price was Qouted to her was 3K. . .the lady immdeiatly make noise say what? 3K??? i bought this at 6K plus some add ons after market thingy on the watch. . . . .so in my point of view its not worth getting the model 16233 unless u reali love the watch and dun mind the resale value of this watch in the future. .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X