No announcement yet.

The wait begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro trigger, your inbox is full, i cant pm u the details.

Comment

I'm sure with the little dent it is still worth the trouble in getting the watch of your dream. Wow.. pictures looks nice too.. drooling now.. Tks for sharing.. Cheers
      Current
      ------------
      SS Rolex OysterDate Precision 6694
      SS Rolex Explorer II 16570 (White)
      SS Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 (Black)

Comment

Bro yeshe i salute u man..you are my idol..!! If its still under warranty i believe it should be free...correct me if im wrong.. Hehe nice watch btw man..!!

Comment

thank for post......

Comment

Congarts with the long waited lovely watch.Enjoy it!

Comment

Great watch! Congrats & enjoy!
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Congrats... What a brave move!
                To Be or not to Be.
                Testing my patience in Time..
                Humble keepers.

Pam 423..
                Rolex Daytona v serie..
                AP ROO Novelty black carbon..
                AP ROO Black themes..
                AP ROO Michael schumi titanium..
                IWC Portuguese Tourbillon mystere retrograde rose gold..
                Seiko Blue ocean,white dolphin..

Daily beaters

AP volcano..
                Seiko darth vadar mm1000m..

Wish List

Pam 508

Comment

Congrats!!!!! You are a brave man!!!!

Wear the beauty in good health!!!!
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Now at rsc, initially they say m series should require servicing. next when i show them still under warranty, they say then cannot service. they claim tat warranty is not to provide free servicing :S

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                      Now at rsc, initially they say m series should require servicing. next when i show them still under warranty, they say then cannot service. they claim tat warranty is not to provide free servicing :S
                      They are money suckers. They will say anything to make you pay. If you are not paying, they will say anything to ask you to leave.
                      I have stopped going there to be carrot, get insulted, scolded and refused this and that...plus still must pay high price!

Comment

Congrats!

The saying goes..."high risk, high return"!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                          They are money suckers. They will say anything to make you pay. If you are not paying, they will say anything to ask you to leave.
                          I have stopped going there to be carrot, get insulted, scolded and refused this and that...plus still must pay high price!
                          yeah, quite pissed off. at first tell me M series should need to service leow, needs 5weeks. next moment know that still under warranty, say no need to service. To end the conversation, she has to mention that is getting preown any cheaper?

anyway, i went to my usual preown shop and get the watch checked. Everything is in order and the seal was tight.
                          Next thing is to check the accuracy. if drift more than 6s per day, will send into rsc to regulate.

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                            yeah, quite pissed off. at first tell me M series should need to service leow, needs 5weeks. next moment know that still under warranty, say no need to service. To end the conversation, she has to mention that is getting preown any cheaper?

anyway, i went to my usual preown shop and get the watch checked. Everything is in order and the seal was tight.
                            Next thing is to check the accuracy. if drift more than 6s per day, will send into rsc to regulate.
                            Congrats on your new watch.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

sorry to revive this thread. was looking for some info on any bros ordering from ebay US. have been looking for a root beer GMT and found prices on ebay to be much lower and more choices. tempted...any bros had BAD experience in ordering from ebay? is the ratings reliable? seems like almost everyone is rated more than 99% approval ...dunno whether real or not. also worried about shipment method and insurance. FYI I am still waiting for speedpost to deliver to me an RXW I ordered from Japan. was supposed to have arrived last week but despite requesting for redlivery to another post office repeatedly, speedpost still cock up the process. hopefully get this tomorrow.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X