Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Rolex with huge potential price growth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Rolex with huge potential price growth.

Just from my own view, LV sub and sea dweller high potential price growth in future. What do you all think? By the way LV sub green bezel insert has a huge price increase, now green bezel insert is about $450. I just went to Rolex centre to ask.

Sea dweller is very different watch from modern deep sea dweller. Anchor and toolkit are quite rare...
    Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
    Rolex LV submariner
    Rolex TT black submariner
    Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
    Rolex Non date submariner
    Rolex Explorer2
    More...

potential growth from what amount to what amount?

how many years?

however i do agree that anchor and toolkit set are rare to a certain extent.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Potential growth compared to modern submariner, explorer 1&2, Daytona, yatch master, gmt2.
      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
      Rolex LV submariner
      Rolex TT black submariner
      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
      Rolex Non date submariner
      Rolex Explorer2
      More...

Comment

ya, ditto that anchor and toolkit set are rare.

but potential growth... if you are saying how much % increase more compared to other models, could it also be depending on market demand?

(newbie input please dont flame me if I am wrong)

Comment

for sub lv, unless there is the Y or F series. other than that. i dont think there will be much potential growth compared to other models.

for sd, there is a chance. however, tool kits sets can be bought. anchor can be bought. so it remains to be seen.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

how about GMTI or II, it seems the hip is off now for GMT?

Comment

betta get something u like rather than the value...

Comment

Prices of Swiss watches will definitely increased over years. What is the % growth is also depending on the market speculation of the watch ... this is what I have observed over the years....
                Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

i am more inclined to say that the % growth value of a watch is proportional to the (supply and demand of the watch) rather than speculation of the watch.

take for example explorer II (16570). there are people who speculate that the return for this watch may have good returns because it is one model before rolex release the new basel 2011 explorer II with orange hand. there might be a spike in sales for explorer II because for those who likes the current look and want to get it brand new then now is probably the time. after which stock for current model will run low and AD may either sell @ list or above list. then the demand may drop because there may be people who don't want to pay such pricing.

then we can look @ the pre-own pieces. buyers may have to switch to pre-own pieces. before basel 2011, i share with some people @ gathering and otherwise that if anyone is looking to get a preown explorer II, it is probably the time. prices are relatively low then compared to now where the preown prices have steadily inch forward by ~200 from then till now. maybe part of the reason is due to less supply coming into sg as well.

before anyone start to go look to buy explorer II (16570) new/pre-own. this is a personal opinion and view. i have to stress again that watches are never meant as a investment tool buy what you like. you buy a watch because you can either like the aesthetics and/or movement. it can also be of any other reasons that appeals to you. if the watch you bought happens to appreciate in value in future. good for you. if it does not, fret not. at least you wearing/wore something on your wrist which appeals to you.

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
                  Prices of Swiss watches will definitely increased over years. What is the % growth is also depending on the market speculation of the watch ... this is what I have observed over the years....

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

The ROLEX Milgauss Glacé Verte (GV).
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      The ROLEX Milgauss Glacé Verte (GV).
                      Why you think so? I have a Milgauss GV too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X