Replacement of non ceramic bezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement of non ceramic bezel

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post. Suppose I have the discontinued sub non ceramic 16610 and I damage or scratch the bezel, will rsc replace it since they have phased out this ref and are producing ceramic bezels? Currently I suspect still possible since they have the sub ND but going forward when they only produce ceramic bezels for all models will this be a problem for owners of non ceramic models?

RSC should have parts for another 20 years unless parts run out once they announce discontinuation of a particular model.

there are still parts for 6694. despite being discontinued for more than 10 years. however, certain parts are not available such as the rivet bracelet. as for thin bracelet, the parts are running low that is why, if they can only replace the damaged parts of the thin bracelet and not replace the whole bracelet.

sub ND and sub date bezel insert are different. on surface, they look the same size. iirc

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
    Hi not sure if this is the right place to post. Suppose I have the discontinued sub non ceramic 16610 and I damage or scratch the bezel, will rsc replace it since they have phased out this ref and are producing ceramic bezels? Currently I suspect still possible since they have the sub ND but going forward when they only produce ceramic bezels for all models will this be a problem for owners of non ceramic models?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X