Rolex DayDate Ladies - M series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex DayDate Ladies - M series

I visited an AD last week to look for a DayDate ladies watch for my wife. However, found that they are still M series. When I asked the Sales why still have M series not V series or later, the Sales replied that Rolex still supply some models in M series.
    Hmmm... I suspect is old stock, any comment?
    Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
    Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
    / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

No need to suspect. It is likely to be new old stock (NOS).
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

it can be NOS or otherwise. there is a possibility that the cases were made prior to the new series are launched. this is because there is a possibility that they projected X number of pieces to be sold within certain period. so currently when there is already the V series and/or alphanumeric for some models.

not all models sales are equal. for example the daydate model you are looking at has a lower demand hence you can get M series case. given a choice to choose between alphabet vs alphanumeric cases, i will go for former. at least i know the period of production and hence how old is the watch.

currently with alphanumeric series, no one has yet able to decipher the code. so if you purchase a preown piece without certification, you cannot tell how old is the watch with 100% certainty.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
        I visited an AD last week to look for a DayDate ladies watch for my wife. However, found that they are still M series. When I asked the Sales why still have M series not V series or later, the Sales replied that Rolex still supply some models in M series.
        Hmmm... I suspect is old stock, any comment?
        First thing bro...daydate isn't made in ladies size. Maybe you are talking about the datejust?

Anyway it's a norm for Datejust or Daydate models do be slower moving than our usual sports models. Don't expect the latest series on the datejust/DD all the time but then again...does the series matter? Nope.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

If you want the lastest stock, it is best to go for hourglass. Stock are depleted faster because of the company brand and thus always have the lastest model. again that is my feel each time i visit them.

Comment

have you been to other AD? i think all AD have the latest model in their stores.

why is it that you say hour glass has a better company brand? how about sincere? cortina? dickson? watch palace, KHH, THH, lee chay, etc.?

it seems that from other thread, you buy quite a number of pieces from them. next time if i go hour glass and buy watches from them, can i quote your name to get better discount?

Originally posted by xinqun View Post
            If you want the lastest stock, it is best to go for hourglass. Stock are depleted faster because of the company brand and thus always have the lastest model. again that is my feel each time i visit them.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I also want ..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                First thing bro...daydate isn't made in ladies size. Maybe you are talking about the datejust?

Anyway it's a norm for Datejust or Daydate models do be slower moving than our usual sports models. Don't expect the latest series on the datejust/DD all the time but then again...does the series matter? Nope.

Yes, you are right, it is DateJust, typo.
                So does it mean the watches under M series are manufactured around 2008? And they are not sold since then.
                Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274

Comment

Which hourglass branch you always go to?

Comment

Yes, you are right, it is DateJust, typo.
                    So does it mean the watches under M series are manufactured around 2008? And they are not sold since then.
                    Yes thats right.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Which hourglass branch you always go to?
                      Tangs Outlet always up to date . If you prefer quiet shopping, my personnel preference is millenia walk. No much people but call first what model you need.

Comment

like that means other hour glass outlet not up to date ah?

Tangs Outlet always up to date . If you prefer quiet shopping, my personnel preference is millenia walk. No much people but call first what model you need.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          like that means other hour glass outlet not up to date ah?
                          Well you said that i never said that. It is just a recommendation. steady. You can go to anywhere you want. It is just what i went through. You are the wise old man know everything. Maybe give the TS your views where will always have the lastest up to date .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X