Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex serial Number and Model Picture

Hi guys,
    Just wonder can anyoine share with me on this. Yesterday I when to rolex centre to check on my watch, when the technician key in the model and serial number in the computer, the picture of the rolex for that model and serial number appear, do anyone know anywhere or website can check on this?

are you referring to that the picture shown was the watch you brought it in or just a generic picture of the model?

if it is the exact picture of your model. then it means your watch was brought into rolex service centre before.

rolex service centre is building their database on the watches bought and brought it into RSC for service.

Originally posted by oldies View Post
    Hi guys,
    Just wonder can anyoine share with me on this. Yesterday I when to rolex centre to check on my watch, when the technician key in the model and serial number in the computer, the picture of the rolex for that model and serial number appear, do anyone know anywhere or website can check on this?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi,

The system shown is the watch I bought in. I just wonder anyway to check it.

Comment

it is an internal system. there is no way you can check it unless you work in rolex.

Originally posted by triton View Post
        rolex service centre is building their database on the watches bought and brought it into RSC for service.
        Originally posted by oldies View Post
        Hi,

The system shown is the watch I bought in. I just wonder anyway to check it.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          it is an internal system. there is no way you can check it unless you work in rolex.
          Yeah man...that's like the holy grail. No way you can ever get hold of this...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X