• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw a seamaster omega, 16k+

Comment

is this the normal?

Comment

Gotta ask the pros...

Most prob limited edition... tink there are a few limited ed for the Omega Seamaster... but 16k.. lol..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by acertey View Post
          i saw a seamaster omega, 16k+
          i believe you are looking @ the limited edition of 1957 pieces with black enamael dial. comes with a huge box.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

No la..normal omegas not so ex 1..muz b LE

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I hope that i have seen the LE de. But i it seems like a normal omega leh. Just knew my mistake when i go online to see, i am more interested in the speedmaster, not the seamaster.

The one which i saw seems like the speedmaster, but then 16k

Btw i was wondering how much a 2nd hand de would roughly costs...

Comment

LE of coz expensive la .... but a new omega is ard 3-4k nia la ....

not easy to find 2nd hand omega leh .... mostly are rolex ....

Comment

i will be on a trip to europe next few weeks, thinking of getting 1 on this trip

Comment

i will be on a trip to europe next few weeks, thinking of getting 1 on this trip
                    my advice to you is to check out the price(s) which piece(s) you want, then go there and do a comparison. however, i still find that generally, singapore rolex prices are better than that of europe such as in swiss and uk.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

anymore guys to advise? cos i was thinking can siam the 5% VAT...

Comment

anymore guys to advise? cos i was thinking can siam the 5% VAT...
                        yes, u can claim back the VAT, however, there is still a nominal admin fee you have to pay. usually they will credit it back to your CC or you may ask for cash instead. do remember to fill up the VAT form and best claim it in the country you bought before departing the country.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

hmmmm... i end up didn't buy any pieces. cos i was too unsure on prices. However i was given comments like buy in swiss means fully assembled in swiss.
                          Those bought locally are assembled in Hong Kong or Taiwan.

Also i found the Sub with Date Just to be quite chio now... I guess i will have to hunt 2nd hand liao.... Hmmm i was also thinking if it would be tough to hunt for a less then 1yr old such piece?

Comment

depends on ur luck. one of our bros just sold one, u can check it out here

Comment

hmmmm... i end up didn't buy any pieces. cos i was too unsure on prices. However i was given comments like buy in swiss means fully assembled in swiss.

Also i found the Sub with Date Just to be quite chio now... I guess i will have to hunt 2nd hand liao.... Hmmm i was also thinking if it would be tough to hunt for a less then 1yr old such piece?
                              as for the assembly, cannot comment too much. it is perception. does assembly other than swiss makes it less a rolex? just like toyota cars assembled outside japan. it is still a toyota.

what is your budget for sub date?

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

However i was given comments like buy in swiss means fully assembled in swiss.
                                with due respect, that's utter bull****.....
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X