Hi, new member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new member here

Hi, I'm new member here.. nice to know you guys...

Would like to consult all sifoo here, what's different between submariner 14060M/ 16610/16610LV ?
    What's the price now?
    what's the best place/boutique to shop for rolex?

Cheers,
    lwkloh

Originally posted by lwkloh View Post
    what's different between submariner 14060M/ 16610/16610LV ?
    no date/got date/green colour.
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

sg-roc
      劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
        no date/got date/green colour.
        i see, thanks so much for that.. anybody know what's the price now in the market?
        My budget was below 10K, wonder if the submariner is a good choice..??
        Previously i was comparing patek phillips, IWC and Breitling but found rolex has more resell value..

Also, i heard rolex will release new Explorer II soon? thats true?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Dvisor View Post
          sg-roc
          Thanks. Is the price that shows on the display is the final price? or normally they did more discount?
          I did ask in the Cangi airport before, they said the price is final.. no discount..

Comment

The new Explorer II is already out in the market.
            My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
            My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

Welcome to the club!

i see, thanks so much for that.. anybody know what's the price now in the market?
              Previously i was comparing patek phillips, IWC and Breitling but found rolex has more resell value..

Thanks. Is the price that shows on the display is the final price? or normally they did more discount?
              I did ask in the Cangi airport before, they said the price is final.. no discount..
              The price for the 14060M is around $8K+ in the local ADs. As for the other two models, they have been discontinued so no point knowing the price, right? The models that replaced them are the 116610LN (black-ceramic) and 116610LV (green-ceramic). The prices for both should be between $10K+ & $11K+.

No, ROLEX HAS released the new Explorer II (214270) and if you surf the forum well enough, some of the more 'fortunate' members have bought it, either from the ADs or gray dealers. The list price reported here recently was $10,360. It should be selling higher since it is a new sports model. By how much? I don't know.

The watches that are on sale in the forum are by private sellers (owners), gray dealers/PIs, etc. So far it is not known if any of them may be from the ADs. The prices you see can or not be negotiable, so it is really up to the buyer to negotiate reasonably.

Good luck
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

my suggestion is check through the threads in private dealer and rolex garage to get a feel of the price for the 3 models that you are interested in.

as always, please the the relevant sticky threads in Rolex Concierge Service to find out more about the watches you intend to buy.

same model can have a wide price range say for the 16610 between a P series and Z series. even for 14060M, there is the non COSC version and COSC version. for 16610LV, there is the 'fat' 4 and skinny '4'. then there is the subject of box and papers availability then there is the condition of the watch itself.

with so many factors, it is recommended that you find out more about the models you interested in, then let post your 'narrowed' choice(s) and seek opinion. even if you have more or less decided that which watch to get, if someone else is going to tell you otherwise, will it still affect your 'final' choice?

Would like to consult all sifoo here, what's different between submariner 14060M/ 16610/16610LV ?
                What's the price now?
                Cheers,
                lwkloh
                anybody know what's the price now in the market?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thank you all the sifoo comments ad guide.. Will do more research about it.. cheers
                  Walked through few shoppes (Cityhall and Suntec).
                  Well, I will never like the one in Cityhall, the ladies inside are not polite at all.. yet the price are very different.. $1K more expensive than Suntec.

Comment

Hi I'm new here

Hi I am new here

Can any of the more experienced Shifoo give me tips on buying Rolex in Sgpore?

Any preferred or recommended AD? I have seen quite a few of them, but any recommendations on which ADs and which store location?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dodomi View Post
                      Hi I am new here

Can any of the more experienced Shifoo give me tips on buying Rolex in Sgpore?

Any preferred or recommended AD? I have seen quite a few of them, but any recommendations on which ADs and which store location?

Thanks
                      Hi and welcome. No 'shifus' here, only watch hobbyists. And maybe crazy watch addicts!

Tips on buying watches in Singapore? You must be kidding me. It's all about the money. As long as you have the money, all you need is a little bit of bargaining and there you have it - pay and collect the watch.

Some general tips here if you need it:

Buying new
                      - plenty of ADs here - The Hour Glass, Cortina, Kee Hing Hung, Tai Hong Hung, Emperor
                      - no preference of ADs; all are professionals, provide standard service quality
                      - discount wise will depend on individual sales person
                      - more payment flexibility from ADs - cash, CC, CC instalment, check (mostly interest free)

Buying pre-owned
                      - most watch dealers/companies here are generally safe
                      - can start by approaching the forum advertisers first
                      - some pop models MAY be available when ADs normally don't have them
                      - can request to verify watch authenticity with some dealers/companies

Happy shopping
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi, I'm new member here.. nice to know you guys...

What's the price now?

Cheers,
                        lwkloh

hi i am newbie too nice to know you

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X