Crazy pricing for new explorer 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy pricing for new explorer 2?

Jut back from THG and know from them that the new explorer 2 is $13k.

Crazy Price?

Not crazy. Greedy.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Crazy or not depending how serious Rolex lover you are. The crazyness would tone down soon. It's only a matter of time.

Comment

THG is selling at premium. But I believe there are still people with deep pockets and who willing to fork out the extra 1-2K.
        Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
        Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
        / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

List price for Rolex 216570 is $ 10,300. So $ 2,700 different.

Comment

Just wait for the frenzy to die down and then take ur pick. Just like the 11610LV hulk, they are plentifitul in HK now.

I am staying in Causeway Bay now and I see the Hulk almost at every AD shop!
            His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

$13K is madness . It's almost the same price as when the 'HULK' was first sold in the ADs. Sadly though, there are enough 'mad' people around to play with them, I guess
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The rich ah tiong will buy maybe
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                  The rich ah tiong will buy maybe
                  Ya, since there are so many of them now in Singapore...

Comment

Didn't look as nice as the pictures though, when I saw the actual piece.

Comment

it is not a crazy pricing.

new launch models from rolex usually command premium because of hype and limited stock? however in time to come, there will be stock and the watch will either be sold @ list and/or with discount.

if you consider that the list is close to 12k, and AD is selling them @ 16k, that is a difference in 4k. wont that be classified as crazy pricing? why is it that it is not classified as crazy? because it is considered as the grail?

what if back then, the hype was built on sub and not daytona? i leave it to your interpretation
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I will only get the EX II when the price is slightly below 9K. Anything more is not worth it as this is the entry level sports series watch from Rolex. In my opinion, no need to rush as it would flood the market soon
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

So daywalker88 is ahtiong

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            I will only get the EX II when the price is slightly below 9K. Anything more is not worth it as this is the entry level sports series watch from Rolex. In my opinion, no need to rush as it would flood the market soon
                            THIS GUY WILL REALLY NEED TO GIVE A WAIT FOR SLIGHTLY BELOW 9k AS THAT IS 15% OFF..

Comment

$13k?? i think the sales guy was pulling a fast one on you.
                              i happen to chance on a newly arrived white dial explorer II at THG by my office, and the guy i know there offered it to me at retail $10.3k. i didn't pull the trigger coz i was a little disappointed that it didn't look that great in person. maybe my expectations of it was a little too high to begin with.
                              What's in the box:
                              • Patek Philippe 5726A
                              • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
                              • Panerai 187 Subzilla
                              • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X