Rolex Bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Bracelet

Hi everyone. I had read almost the entire post on rolex and gain a lot of knowledge here.
    I'm looking for a DJ with or without dia for my wife. With only a budget of +-$6k I decided to go for preowned instead.
    Most of the DJ I saw on the post the bracelet is either jubilee or oyster. Does DJ also come with president bracelet?
    If yes does president bracelet cost more than the others two?
    Any particular preowned shop have more DJ stocks at reasonable price? If it,s not convenient to disclose here, pls PM me.
    This is my first time buying a rolex and I never put my foot into any AD's or preowned shop.
    Lastly may I know what is the entry price for a non dia ladies DJ? Does AD offer any discount on DJ?
    Thanks and have a great weekend ahead.
    Sorry for asking so many questions on a single post.

i would recommend you to proceed to places like people's park centre and/or complex (more shops compared to former), bencoolen, several of our forum advertisers such as HJ watch, Chuan Watch.

Whether or not they are reasonable priced are dependent on several factors, with/without certification, condition of watch case & bracelet, type of dial and other factors. entry price can start from ~3.5k depending on conditions.

yes, AD does offer discount. however discount structure varies.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks the reply. Will be heading down to Dickson today to check out the price of a brand new. Then will be going PPC to look at preowned. At least I know the difference between a new And a preowned set.

Comment

I cant be 100% sure about this but if its president bracelet.. it would be either white gold / yellow gold / rose gold ? YES NO ?

Comment

Originally posted by macos80 View Post
          Hi everyone. I had read almost the entire post on rolex and gain a lot of knowledge here.
          I'm looking for a DJ with or without dia for my wife. With only a budget of +-$6k I decided to go for preowned instead.
          Most of the DJ I saw on the post the bracelet is either jubilee or oyster. Does DJ also come with president bracelet?
          If yes does president bracelet cost more than the others two?
          Any particular preowned shop have more DJ stocks at reasonable price? If it,s not convenient to disclose here, pls PM me.
          This is my first time buying a rolex and I never put my foot into any AD's or preowned shop.
          Lastly may I know what is the entry price for a non dia ladies DJ? Does AD offer any discount on DJ?
          Thanks and have a great weekend ahead.
          Sorry for asking so many questions on a single post.
          Yes Ladies DJ does come with president bracelet but available only in gold. Be it, white rose or yellow gold.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X