Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help/advise S.S ladies DJ with roman markers

Hi bros and sis,

Was offered a full set New Old Stock "Z" series S.S ladies DJ with fluted bezel, roman markers and new type hidden clasp S.S bracelet. ( c/w rolex chapter ring ) at $6200 with cash payment.

Is this a good price??? pls advise and comment.

TIA

avaliable in black and white dial.
    Last edited by triton; 11-10-08, 09:16 AM.

6200 is good price provided got box and papers.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      6200 is good price provided got box and papers.
      Thanks bro, the watch c/w warranty ( card type )

Comment

I think can go...we hav a seller selling it for $6900...preowned...so good deal

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Buy.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks triton, DA and Oceanklassik, for the advise. Want to get one as a daily beater for my wife, still considering whether to get a pre-owned or brand-new as she's that type that doesn't bother to take care of the watch.

Furthermore re-sale value for DJ is quite bad too.

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
              Thanks triton, DA and Oceanklassik, for the advise. Want to get one as a daily beater for my wife, still considering whether to get a pre-owned or brand-new as she's that type that doesn't bother to take care of the watch.

hi can u share which shop did u went to?

Comment

if u intend to sell it in future, then get pre-own.

else get brand new.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by estrangable View Post
                  hi can u share which shop did u went to?
                  hi you interested too, prefer the black or white dial?

Comment

i looking to buy a men size DJ...prob will go over to the dealer that you have mentioned to take a look. Prices that you quote is quite reasonable. Went to koh brothers in PP last month and was quoted 7.2k+ for a DJ with no box and paper!

IMHO, the prices here in this forum is way too expensive. You have better luck trying with pre-owned shops. Some are selling 7.5k for a DJ here!!

Comment

i looking to buy a men size DJ...prob will go over to the dealer that you have mentioned to take a look. Prices that you quote is quite reasonable. Went to koh brothers in PP last month and was quoted 7.2k+ for a DJ with no box and paper!

IMHO, the prices here in this forum is way too expensive. You have better luck trying with pre-owned shops. Some are selling 7.5k for a DJ here!!
                      Huh? Here more expensive? serious ah? nvm i go check when i m free

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi you interested too, prefer the black or white dial?
                        Hi Daveevan,

I might be interested too as looking one for my wife. Prefer black dial.

Can you pm me the shop?

Thx!

Comment

the lobang is from my friend, so i also don't know where is the shop and whether they have the men size DJ. But i will try to check out with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex555 View Post
                            Hi Daveevan,

I might be interested too as looking one for my wife. Prefer black dial.

Can you pm me the shop?

Thx!
                            Hi Rolex555, as mentioned lobang is from friend, i don't know where is the shop, but if you really keen, i will check with him on whether he can give us a better price if we take both the black and white dial.

Comment

in response to your views that the prices here is too ex, i must say u r wrong. sure u r correct in some points, there r a few jialat guys here that sold watches way over market rates, (do understand sellers wanna sell good prices, but some are really ridiculous haha) some even give false info knowing it. (example size, date of purchase, no discon said discon and so on) u know who u all r, i no need elaborate but most guys here are nice guys and their prices are really fantastic and cheap compare to shops
                              Last edited by kenkelvin; 13-10-08, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X