Please recommend a sales person from THG to buy a new Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please recommend a sales person from THG to buy a new Rolex

I would like to get a lady's Rolex watch but not sure which outlet to go.

Is the discount fixed at a certain %, like 10%? Appreciate any recommendation for a sales person who can give better discount?

you can proceed to any of the outlets. as far as i am aware, discount given is of AD choice, however there is a maximum discount that they can give for rolex under the advice of the principal.

Originally posted by juzmee View Post
    I would like to get a lady's Rolex watch but not sure which outlet to go.
    Is the discount fixed at a certain %, like 10%? Appreciate any recommendation for a sales person who can give better discount?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Any Hour Glass (HG) outlet will carry ROLEX watches across most ranges. For the ladies', not a problem.

Unfortunately, yes. Discounts on ROLEX watches have been declining rapidly. From over 20% just a couple of years back to the current rates. The last I knew, it was 10% for the stainless steel (ss) and two-tone (tt) klassik models, and 15% for those in full precious metals and/or stones. Now, I'm not too sure.

As for better discount from a salesman, it is highly subjective. It very much depends on timing, followed by the mode of payment and of course, the relationship. So far, my (more) pleasant experiences are with the Ngee Ann City, Raffles Hotel, Millenia Walk, Tangs and One Raffles.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Check the 6% rebate Maybank is giving for using their credit card to purchase a watch from hour glass for a limited time. Cap is $360 per watch.

Comment

But not many will have this cc ..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Promotion period from 7 to 18 Nov. Try to apply for a CC and hope you get it before then. Or else ask your family members for help etc.

Comment

i have. you need to buy your 216570?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Time to pull the trigger Mod King Ocean!!!!!

Mai tan LIAO!!!!
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

"your 216570"

Bro, u look me 2 up liao la .. .. unless I can sell my 16570, else I won't be able to afford the (2)16570 ..

Ok, whose wants my 16570 ?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Can always start a sales thread in our garage section....hehehehehe
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Thank you all for your sharing... If the discount is subjective, can recommend me a NICE and patient sales person (whom you don't mind sharing), PM me is fine. Thank you.

If pay for cash, can ask for more discount? like how much? (paiseh, this is my first time buying, don't wish to look too green when buying..lol.)

Comment

please click here to read. it will answer your question.

Originally posted by juzmee View Post
                        Thank you all for your sharing... If the discount is subjective, can recommend me a NICE and patient sales person (whom you don't mind sharing), PM me is fine. Thank you.

If pay for cash, can ask for more discount? like how much? (paiseh, this is my first time buying, don't wish to look too green when buying..lol.)

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by mecafe1 View Post
                          Check the 6% rebate Maybank is giving for using their credit card to purchase a watch from hour glass for a limited time. Cap is $360 per watch.
                          or u can use AMEX platinum card, got 10times reward points for hourglass purchases. almost equivalent cash value.

Comment

the discount structure for amex and master/visa is different. need to weigh the pro and con

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                            or u can use AMEX platinum card, got 10times reward points for hourglass purchases. almost equivalent cash value.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X