Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here asking some newbie questions

Hi everyone.

It's my 1st time over here and I am recently thinking of getting a Rolex Yatch Master.

I noticed that in this forum, there are alot of people selling "W", "F", "P","Z" series of Rolex etc etc...

Can any kind souls here share with me what does these series mean?

Also, what's the market rate for 2nd hand Rolex Yatch Master? I am looking at reference number 16628.

Really appreciate your kind feedbacks as I embark on my Rolex Journey.

the series means the period of which the watch is produced. Z is produced between may 2006 to jul 2007. Z when compared is the latest produced with W, F, P.

market rate? depending on which preown shop or which private seller you go to. also depends on the condition of watch. also depends on completeness of package.

i would suggest that you take a walk through chinatown area such as people's park centre and people's park complex where there are quite a number of pre-own shop you can go to to make enquiry on price.

do some leg work rather and get the feel of the process of buying a watch. the satisfaction is not sitting behind a terminal asking questions. the joy is walking around and asking around. it will enrich you with watch buying experience.

Originally posted by jerrycoaching View Post
    Hi everyone.

It's my 1st time over here and I am recently thinking of getting a Rolex Yatch Master.

I noticed that in this forum, there are alot of people selling "W", "F", "P","Z" series of Rolex etc etc...

Can any kind souls here share with me what does these series mean?

Also, what's the market rate for 2nd hand Rolex Yatch Master? I am looking at reference number 16628.

Really appreciate your kind feedbacks as I embark on my Rolex Journey.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Good advice from the Administrator!
      My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
      My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

Thank you! =)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse