No announcement yet.

Who Pay for Cost of Verification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard JW Watch and Top Hour are reliable.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by nim
      Any other reliable place to recommend for authentication?
      Hope that they can certify with paper to guarantee all parts? Well, I just felt it should be difficult to do now, given that the market was already flooded with so many masterpieces, not to forget that there are so many ways to get this prestige brand. Especially, some vintage had underwent so many rounds of overhaul by different owner/dealers. Who is sure the parts from where?

To make life easier and enjoyable, we have to learn to trust. "The moon can look brighter with a bit of alcohol" There is practically no need to ask for birth cert to confirm your gender. 2 cents only. Now we base on trust, so I feel buyer may need to pay the extra to verify.

When one day certification is a must to bring down the circulation of fake. Maybe in future, things may turn around, seller should be obligated/responsible to sell real ones. Trust in not necessary anymore, when all collectors want to see the certification and enjoying the tight authencity work from Rolex. Maybe when that day comes, only RSC will has the authority to open up the inside. Well, good or bad, it is still debatable.

Just my view.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
        Too many rolex replicas
        For an item can be used like money. I believe tighter authencity control is good for it's future, Rolex needs to do more on this. All collectors hope for "real" deal.

But this matter is really beyond us. We are just 2 of the millions owner. I believe Empire like Rolex takes longer time to implement things which takes good care of old, existing and new owners/dealers/watches. 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by nim
          Yes, rolex is very protective of its brand and products
          ya .. just like its fans
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X