Pre-owned sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-owned sub

Wanted to buy a pre-owned sub 16613 from a second hand shop..the dealer said it doesnt come with original cert...is the cert really important? Does it really affect the resale value if i wanted to sell it off later on??

Originally posted by dnalz View Post
    Wanted to buy a pre-owned sub 16613 from a second hand shop..the dealer said it doesnt come with original cert...is the cert really important? Does it really affect the resale value if i wanted to sell it off later on??
    Certs are not important,but does affect the value buy a small bit,nothing important though. It's alright IMO,not like you are going to wear ur cert also rite

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

any thread here that we could discuss about prices on pre-owned watches?? dun wan to be chop like a carrot head..at the same time cant wait to get the watch...hehe

Comment

Maybe you could refer to this thread though not extensive but should suffice .

http://sg-roc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25
        1675/16610/116234/78240
        Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
        Hublot BB ASF
        PAM 104J
        Sinn 903 H2
        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
        U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
        If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

thks pal..doesnt seem to have alot of ppl talking about th 16613 pricing ard here...

lets say for a Fseries 16613 sub at $7.5K ok?? No cert and original box thou.

Comment

thks pal..doesnt seem to have alot of ppl talking about th 16613 pricing ard here...

lets say for a Fseries 16613 sub at $7.5K ok?? No cert and original box thou.
            IMO i would only pay max 7k for it...

Comment

Serious! can go up to so low...been aiming for this for a few mths...only manage to find this one at such a price.....maybe the eagerness got the better of me...better calm down...else sure lay str on the chopping board.

Comment

Serious! can go up to so low...been aiming for this for a few mths...only manage to find this one at such a price.....maybe the eagerness got the better of me...better calm down...else sure lay str on the chopping board.
                I saw Hobbylink sold 1 off at 6.8k watch only...so this price is not ridiculous

Comment

personally i find that @ 7k is a tad too high a price to pay for considering F-series.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    personally i find that @ 7k is a tad too high a price to pay for considering F-series.
                    Hi Bros,

Can i ask how about a pre-owned Z series 16610 full box/paper? Condition is like new, quoted $6K by seller, is it good buy?

Thanks in advance!

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Originally posted by alexera View Post
                      Hi Bros,

Can i ask how about a pre-owned Z series 16610 full box/paper? Condition is like new, quoted $6K by seller, is it good buy?

Thanks in advance!
                      i would suggest u go see the watch yourself. if minimum scratches, recently serviced, i think it is a good deal. brand new M series is listed @ 7931, a z series is probably 5% lesser. then depends on bargaining power.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by alexera View Post
                        Hi Bros,

Thanks in advance!
                        brand new is only 1.5k more...up to u really...but personally..nope

Comment

i would suggest u go see the watch yourself. if minimum scratches, recently serviced, i think it is a good deal. brand new M series is listed @ 7931, a z series is probably 5% lesser. then depends on bargaining power.

Hmm still deciding cos watch still under warranty.

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            brand new is only 1.5k more...up to u really...but personally..nope
                            Thanks bro, still considering.

Actually contemplating between SS Sub & YM Platinum/SS (pre-owned)which i believe can get around $8.5K to $9K.

Bro u got any lobang on YM?

Last edited by alexera; 09-11-07, 11:33 PM.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

went to two ADs today and asked about the price for a brand new M series 16610. they quoted me $7931 fixed price (no discount).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X