Pre-owned sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panda7 View Post
    went to two ADs today and asked about the price for a brand new M series 16610. they quoted me $7931 fixed price (no disco/unt).
    Thanks for the update , pardon me for asking is GST normally included in the price quoted by AD, if not the price will be even higher.

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

of cos GST is in....
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        I saw Hobbylink sold 1 off at 6.8k watch only...so this price is not ridiculous

btw is there a great difference in price between the black and blue 16613? suppose both are of the same cond and age.

Comment

Originally posted by alexera View Post
          Thanks bro, still considering.

Actually contemplating between SS Sub & YM Platinum/SS (pre-owned)which i believe can get around $8.5K to $9K.

Bro u got any lobang on YM?
          I would recommend YM if it's in your budget. That time my budget not enough that's why didn't get the YM,my dealer offered me 8k only. Haha

Originally posted by dnalz View Post
          btw is there a great difference in price between the black and blue 16613? suppose both are of the same cond and age.
          There is a small diff between the black and blue dial. Blue dial is more popular thus more expensive and lesser discount(for brand new),the diff is about 100-200 or so depending on dealers also.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X