Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can jubilee bracelet fit on 6694

Can jubilee bracelet fit on 6694 ?

if can where to buy reasonable price jubilee bracelet or 6694 thick bracelet ?

any advice how to differentiate between used rolex parts and aftermarket parts especially for people like me who are not sure on how to differentiate.

Originally posted by nim
    Try preown shops for used rolex parts
    Avoid aftermarket parts
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by nim
      Avoid aftermarket parts
      While one or two preowned dealers sell used rolex parts, most preowned dealers don't. So comment/advice like this is not going to be very helpful to the TS. Could be more specific if you actually know who the dealers are - that would benefit other forum members too.

And by the way, the phrase "aftermarket parts" or "aftermarket products" do not refer to 3rd party parts/products. They simply means parts/products related to the core products but are sold separately. For example, original accessories of mobile phone that are sold separately, could be referred to as aftermarket products or aftermarket accessories.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

so are you trying to tell potential buyers to go directly to RSC to purchase?

or go preown shops and purchase and pray that the items are genuine?

Originally posted by nim
        No way, even experienced purchasers can be conned as far as bracelet/springbars is concerned
        Go back to rsc
        Originally posted by nim
        Depends on stock hard to tell which shops have what stock at this moment
        Best to do is call up the shops and enquire
        Saw two shops in golden landmark display dials and bracelets in the shelves
        Can try your luck there, worse to worse go back rsc
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I have not seen jubilee 6694 bracelet. Need a 6694 expert to clarify.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
            And by the way, the phrase "aftermarket parts" or "aftermarket products" do not refer to 3rd party parts/products. They simply means parts/products related to the core products but are sold separately. For example, original accessories of mobile phone that are sold separately, could be referred to as aftermarket products or aftermarket accessories.
            Bro pegasi, so which means the parts can be still considered as original part by Rolex?

Comment

Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
              Bro pegasi, so which means the parts can be still considered as original part by Rolex?
              I merely pointed out that the phrase "aftermarket parts" is not supposed to be used to refer to 3rd party/non-original parts as implied by nim.

Parts made by 3rd party (or so called non-OEM parts) will of course NOT be "considered" by Rolex, or by any brands for that matter, as original.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                I wont worry so much about terms because different terms mean different things to people
                There are terms like 'custom', 'aftermarket', 'replica', 'similar', 'aftersales', 'preown', etc etc
                End of the day, what is important is that part, whatever its called, an authentic rolex?
                Does that mean if i have a rolex watch and i fit it with a aftermarket strap, it makes my watch not authentic rolex?
                Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                  I wont worry so much about terms because different terms mean different things to people
                  There are terms like 'custom', 'aftermarket', 'replica', 'similar', 'aftersales', 'preown', etc etc
                  End of the day, what is important is that part, whatever its called, an authentic rolex?
                  You managed to smoke me again coz I am completely confused by what you wrote...really have to give it to you

Comment

there is alot of difference those underlined and the one in italic. why? preown is likely to indicate that the watch is authentic but has been owned. whereas, replica can have a really negative meaning as it is meant to be a 'remake' which is not by original.

Originally posted by nim

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Is it just like how we perceive "bnib" and "lnib" differently?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

at least BNIB and LNIB is condition of watch. however replica and preown is very different.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        there is alot of difference those underlined and the one in italic. why? preown is likely to indicate that the watch is authentic but has been owned. whereas, replica can have a really negative meaning as it is meant to be a 'remake' which is not by original.
                        Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Is it just like how we perceive "bnib" and "lnib" differently?

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

i disagree with you.

if a sales thread indicate that a bracelet is preown i would feel safer to buy compared to one that indicates that the bracelet is replica.

replica and preown have very different context.

according to wikipedia for replica, A replica is a copy closely resembling the original concerning its shape and appearance

noticed the word used is copy.

according to wikipedia for preown, A second-hand or used good is one that is being purchased by or otherwise transferred to a second or later end user

here, there is no use of the word copy or to that extent.

Originally posted by nim
                          I wont worry so much about terms
                          I'd worry if the 'aftermarket' (or 'preown' or 'used' , etc) part i bought is fake
                          To play safe, get the parts from rsc
                          Dont worry about spending more, you get the assurance its 100% rolex and brand new

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

the moment i see the word, replica, alarm bells will sound.

Originally posted by nim
                            Preowned replica?

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                              Avoid aftermarket parts
                              Originally posted by nim
                              In the same context, there can be aftermarket replica parts as well as aftermarket genuine rolex parts
                              So now you are saying aftermarket parts can be genuine, when you earlier advised to avoid aftermarket parts?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X