Need Help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help !!!!

Hi Everybody ! Just brought a pair of Rolex preown watches for our 19 years wedding anniversary. Got a pair of Tag 2000 series for our 1st year. Could any Rolex master n lao jiao advice me how to get the luminous dot on the watch to glow in the dark again ? Help appreciate bro ! God Bless !
    *** EMMANUEL***

are u asking for the rolex and/or tag watches?

not sure how old is the watch, which series is it? if it is those t<25 dial, i suggest u not to change. however if u insist to get it change, it is ur choice.

alternatively, send it to rolex service centre to replace the dial. the tag to tag service centre to change dial

then u will get the glow in the dark effect u want

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
    Hi Everybody ! Just brought a pair of Rolex preown watches for our 19 years wedding anniversary. Got a pair of Tag 2000 series for our 1st year. Could any Rolex master n lao jiao advice me how to get the luminous dot on the watch to glow in the dark again ? Help appreciate bro ! God Bless !
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

welcome to forum.

you have two choices:

1) change at the manufacturer service center.
      2) relume

if it is T<25 dial, best to leave it untouched. however you have the final say.

if relume, i think it will be considered an aftermarket dial.

choice is yours
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Help Found !!!!

THANK YOU bros ! it for my Rolex 16233 mens dj and lady ( 4get model ) dj, think both model year 2000 made, both gold face with vertical line. Good advice not to touch or change it man !
        I may try methods used in army days to relume the foresight n backsight tip of our old faithfully M16 rifle by shinning a touchlight at it hahaha
        Again thanks for your help

God Bless !!!
        *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

If your dial is fresh and new, only the luminious marking is dim, my advise is to save money and not to replace, because dial replacement at RSC can cost S$300 over bucks, unless you always need to read time in very dark condition.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
          SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
          SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
          SS SD,
          SS YM,
          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Thanks Bro Tomcat !!
            I am used to look my Tag in the middle of the nite, as for the Tag IT SHIOK to see the dial glow in the dark hehe
            *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Hello there

I suggest leaving the Tag 2000 alone. I know the watch, a relative has it, I heard it was a very hot watch 19 years ago. Anyway, an old watch exudes charm by its very age. If you change the dial, it's no longer the same watch. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

YES SIR !!!!!!
                *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

However, as a proud owner if you wish to give your watch a new look, why not a change to the dial to give it a fresh look?

But having say that, please exercise caution about the cost effectiveness, I have seen a guy changed his DJ's dial to a 10 diamonds index type at RSC, which cost him a bomb, the replaced new dial's cost is almost 50% of his DJ...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                  SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                  SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                  SS SD,
                  SS YM,
                  SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...