No announcement yet.

Buying Rolex in Frankfurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Submariner C ; GMT 2 C are really popular models all throughout Europe. It might not be available there and then on display for walk in customers to pick up, but most large AD's do have lots of them in their vault which they will place an order and have it delivered to the AD if you're really interested.You just have to wait about a day.

Comment

yup... she made an order for me & will pick it up next wk when she flies there again... how i wish i was the 1 making the trip.. will surely buy more... lol..

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
      The Submariner C ; GMT 2 C are really popular models all throughout Europe. It might not be available there and then on display for walk in customers to pick up, but most large AD's do have lots of them in their vault which they will place an order and have it delivered to the AD if you're really interested.You just have to wait about a day.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
      BALL Fireman Ionsphere
      Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
      Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
      BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
      IWC GST Chronograph 3707
      Rolex Explorer II D series
      Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
      Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
      AP????

In the meantime:
      Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

no $$... where can buy rolex few piece at 1 shot..

Originally posted by nim
        get more if you can
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
        BALL Fireman Ionsphere

Gone:
        IWC GST Chronograph 3707
        Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
        AP????

In the meantime:

Comment

we all hope too..

Originally posted by alvin89
          wow hopefully can strike 4D big big tomorrow then go overseas buy Branded Bag and Branded Watches. HUat arh
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
          BALL Fireman Ionsphere

Gone:
          IWC GST Chronograph 3707
          Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
          AP????

In the meantime:

Comment

Originally posted by praha335ci View Post
            Both these companies use global blue to claim the VAT refund. It should work out to around 14 %. Just remember to bring your passport when you buy at these shops and also to show it at customs for the stamp.
            Try asking the shop if they can do a export instead. This will allow the shop to charge u the price without VAT. But the shop will require that the VAT amount be charged separately using the old trusty manual credit card swaping device in case the stamped form is not returned back to them for proper documentation. Same paper procedure and you need to get the custom stamp at the border or airport and mail back the stamped form to the shop... I got my hulk last year in Garmisch and just paid the price without VAT.

Why the higher refund? Coz u are not using the VAT refund operator which charges an admin fee for processing the refunds... Times are bad in Europe, just ask and most stores will do it for survival!
            20 April 2010 - V series 116520 (black)
            23 April 2010 - V series 16610LV
            30 June 2011 - G series 116610LV
            14 February 2015 - Random series 116710BLNR

Comment

Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
              Try asking the shop if they can do a export instead. This will allow the shop to charge u the price without VAT. But the shop will require that the VAT amount be charged separately using the old trusty manual credit card swaping device in case the stamped form is not returned back to them for proper documentation. Same paper procedure and you need to get the custom stamp at the border or airport and mail back the stamped form to the shop... I got my hulk last year in Garmisch and just paid the price without VAT.

Why the higher refund? Coz u are not using the VAT refund operator which charges an admin fee for processing the refunds... Times are bad in Europe, just ask and most stores will do it for survival!
              Wow something new for me! Thanks for sharing.

Anyway if one were to purchase the watch as export, and receive the charge on CC like months down the road, it may be a little tricky...
              Ur words against theirs on the customs stamp... And both may be correct!!! We all know how cockup prone the postal system is... Not uncommon for paperworks to get lost...

Comment

In everything, there is always some risks involved....
                Originally posted by socketer View Post

Anyway if one were to purchase the watch as export, and receive the charge on CC like months down the road, it may be a little tricky...
                Ur words against theirs on the customs stamp... And both may be correct!!! We all know how cockup prone the postal system is... Not uncommon for paperworks to get lost...

Comment

Hi Bro,

I bought Rolex Explorer 2 white dial 42mm.

Hope you can find the one u like, sometimes they don't have stock.

Comment

I've heard of this system being implemented by some of the smaller AD's. I was also under the impression that this would be suitable for mainly people who are going to travel back to the country within a certain time frame as well.

Comment

wtf so exp. lol.
                      As what Mr nim said, "Must accept if you want to enjoy"

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/78937-...et-Links/page2
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by socketer View Post

Well... maybe u r right... but trust is important in this type of arrangement. Those shops are ADs and are not the fly-by-nite businesses... so i personally don't see much risk in that especially if they agree to do it...

Just make sure u keep a copy of the custom documentations, i scanned and emailed them a copy before i mailed them the original.... didn't pay any extra anyway..

Comment

Well... maybe u r right... but trust is important in this type of arrangement. Those shops are ADs and are not the fly-by-nite businesses... so i personally don't see much risk in that especially if they agree to do it...

Just make sure u keep a copy of the custom documentations, i scanned and emailed them a copy before i mailed them the original.... didn't pay any extra anyway..
                          ops i forgot, i think i actually got a friend to hand deliver the documents to them and i didn't use the snail mail... lolz

Comment

think greece has more important things to worry about than VAT.
                            My Humble Collection so far....

Rolex GMT II 16710
                            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date (1500) Jordanian Eagle
                            Omega Speedmaster
                            Cartier Santos 100 (Ladies)
                            Cartier Santos 100 (Men)
                            IWC Ingenieur AMG (gone)
                            Panerai 112h

Going for....

Rolex Daytona SS 116520
                            Rolex Submariner 16610 LV
                            JLC Master
                            Mont Blanc Nicolas Rieussec
                            AP ROO... maybe
                            JLC Gyrotourbillon... if I strike TOTO first prize.

Comment

Is it? Have you got any indicative pricing?

go middle east buy better, the prices there best!

Comment

The only place in the middle east which I would recommend would be Dubai . Pricewise its about the same as in Germany for the SS after some discounts ( there aren't any tax refunds)but gold is popular there and is not discounted so for the TT and gold models its more expensive. There is a major AD- Ahmed Seddiqi which will provide online quotes in Dirhams if you e-mail them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X