Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie...

Hi All,

First time buying a rollie, for my wifey actually.

When to do some research for models & pricing, found a shop located at Balestier, shop name W*tch Are*n which quoted me about 23% of retail price.

Any bros bought their watch from them, are they reliable?
    Is 23% off retail price a good bargain?

Any advise greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

gd discount i guess. shld b by cash?

Comment

it is a brand new piece? never heard of the shop as under the list of authorised dealers provided by RSC.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

It's not an AD...err is it brand new or preowned?

If you want brand new...I strongly advise you to get from ADs..not that I am trying to say the shop there is selling fakes...dun get the wrong idea

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi guys,

Not too sure if they're AD. Sorry, forgot to state, discount is base on brand new though they sell 2nd hand too. But didn't ask what do i need to pay by to get such discount...

Any advise if there's anything i shld look out for if i'm getting from them...??

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Bro Vexxus ! I was passing by Baliestier Road the other day checking out ..........err somethings hehe and found the shop infront of the bus stop , am i right ? You are right they have new and pre own rollies . I guess they could be parallel importer ie in the motor car industries . BRO... believe the lao jiao said buy from the AD . You have a peace of mind lor . Parallel imported have their own problem ie parallel car importer
            Last edited by UncleLau; 08-11-08, 11:14 AM.
            *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
              Hi Bro Vexxus ! I was passing by Baliestier Road the other day checking out ..........err somethings hehe and found the shop infront of the bus stop , am i right ? You are right they have new and pre own rollies . I guess they could be parallel importer ie in the motor car industries . BRO... believe the lao jiao said buy from the AD . You have a peace of mind lor . Parallel imported have their own problem ie parallel car importer

Thanks bro, for checking all necessary queries

First time buying such high end watch, also dunno what to look out for. If its buying a car from PI, that'll be a lot more easier for me liao... In that case, most probably i'll get it from them, but is there any other thing i should look out for, like what should be included in the whole set...

Comment

when purchasing the new watch, make sure the serial number on the 6oclock position matches that of the warranty card/papers.

protective clear plastic sticker should be intact. 1 on the left side of case with bar code. another 2 on the right side, one on each of the crown on the case.

bring a loupe or ask for a loupe to check for the the etched rolex crown on the glass @ the 6oclock position.

check for dents, scratches on the case and bracelet.

use the loupe to check the face and hands and make sure that everything is clear of scratches and paint uneveness.

make sure that u have 'user' manual. there is also the green and red tags. make sure that there is a bezel protector as well.

Originally posted by vexxus View Post

but is there any other thing i should look out for, like what should be included in the whole set...
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  when purchasing the new watch, make sure the serial number on the 6oclock position matches that of the warranty card/papers.

protective clear plastic sticker should be intact. 1 on the left side of case with bar code. another 2 on the right side, one on each of the crown on the case.

bring a loupe or ask for a loupe to check for the the etched rolex crown on the glass @ the 6oclock position.

check for dents, scratches on the case and bracelet.

use the loupe to check the face and hands and make sure that everything is clear of scratches and paint uneveness.

make sure that u have 'user' manual. there is also the green and red tags. make sure that there is a bezel protector as well.

So many things to check ...
                  Guess i have to print this page & bring along with me when buying, too many things to remember...

Thanks for the info!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X