No announcement yet.

byebye 14060M.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whether or not the 14060/14060M becomes more sort after depends on demand and supply. usually initially, it the demand will go up slightly. look @ the price of explorer II, when it was announced discontinued, the price for preown pieces (16570) went up slightly before it was announced discontinued. the price for preown went up by about couple of hundred once it was announced discontinued. however, it has more or less stabilize since. after basel 2011, i have mentioned to quite a number of members if they ever thought of getting the 14060/14060M, they should do so soon or quickly.

the reason being that initially when it is announced that the 14060M is discontinued, many sellers for BNIB will tell potential buyers that you better buy now, else discontinued, you want BNIB also dont have. for those who prefer buy new, you should consider getting it now before the price start to rise. this is especially when there is little stock or no stock, the price will be closer towards list.

after the initial announcement of discontinued(12-24 months) for 14060M, the price may ease off slightly due to demand going down (generally the case for most models that is announced discontinued recently [sub date, GMT, explorer II]). however, those sellers with BNIB pieces will likely to sell @ list when there is little or no stock.

in the slightly long run, price will stabilize. in the longer run, price will generally move upwards because the new model will be sold higher and the preown piece of the new model will also be higher, this may inadvertently bring up the resale price of 14060/14060M
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by 1983leofender View Post
      I prefer the simpler, cleaner and more classic looking sub nd 2 liner compared to the 4 liner...looks abit too busy for the 4 liner.
      the 4liner is out only for 2 years.... I think more collectable

Comment

interesting! thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
          I prefer the 2 liner too
          High 5 bro. I prefer the cleaner 2 liner sub nd too

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse