Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi all,

Newbie here saying hi to all bros and sis.

Am very keen to getting a rolex daytona, have been browsing thru this forum. I refer to the pricelist as stated in the ' list pricelist ' it shown that ( daytona 116520 @$11432 ) I tried calling up a a few AD. E price quoted was around 19k ++. I believe that e price had gone up right ? Can someone pls clarify my doubts? Thanks

And when u guys were talking abt the SS model, where can I find this model ?
    ( sorry for my noobish question )

Lastly, can someone pls advice me on the price for Explorer II and submariner. Thanks

Originally posted by andypoopoo View Post

Am very keen to getting a rolex daytona, have been browsing thru this forum. I refer to the pricelist as stated in the ' list pricelist ' it shown that ( daytona 116520 @$11432 ) I tried calling up a a few AD. E price quoted was around 19k ++. I believe that e price had gone up right ? Can someone pls clarify my doubts? Thanks

And when u guys were talking abt the SS model, where can I find this model ?
    ( sorry for my noobish question )

Lastly, can someone pls advice me on the price for Explorer II and submariner. Thanks
    the list is around 12k. but selling @ premium because demand exceed supply. the asking price of about 19k is probably about right.

u can find the SS model @ most AD if u willing to part with that price.

explorer II should be around 6.5k submariner black bezel is probably going to set u back around 7931 aka list price. however if u lucky, can get it around 7.5k.

good luck
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      the list is around 12k. but selling @ premium because demand exceed supply. the asking price of about 19k is probably about right.

explorer II should be around 6.5k submariner black bezel is probably going to set u back around 7931 aka list price. however if u lucky, can get it around 7.5k.

good luck
      bro triton has summed it up nicely. dun be hasty in your purchase, look around and you will find one that u like at the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

good luck
        Triton & 3xtra , thanks for yr prompt reply.

Triton, when u say "the list is around 12k" what u mean >? I can buy 1 at 12k?

And for the explorer II u mentioned around 6.5k. Lets say if I were to pay cash, that means will it be cheaper? My friend told me if I dun wanna get receipt , lagi cheaper ? Who true is that ?

Sorry for my noobish question again

Comment

And for the explorer II u mentioned around 6.5k. Lets say if I were to pay cash, that means will it be cheaper? My friend told me if I dun wanna get receipt , lagi cheaper ? Who true is that ?

u r welcomed, im also new with rollies.

list price is like the recommended retail price. $12k is what it should cost but due to the extensive demand, the ADs r charging a 50% premium above the list price.

cash usually can give abt 2-3% cheaper.

regarding the receipt portion, i've no idea. maybe the experienced bros here can comment on this.

Comment

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post

list price is like the recommended retail price. $12k is what it should cost but due to the extensive demand, the ADs r charging a 50% premium above the list price.

regarding the receipt portion, i've no idea. maybe the experienced bros here can comment on this.
            Whao, recommend retail price is 12k and they 'mark' up to 19k... must be really shortage in stock. And I suppose the half-gold daytona cost cheaper than e steel one.

I will be visting tai hong people's park tomolo, hopefully can find out more... wonder hows e sales service there...

Comment

Whao, recommend retail price is 12k and they 'mark' up to 19k... must be really shortage in stock. And I suppose the half-gold daytona cost cheaper than e steel one.

I will be visting tai hong people's park tomolo, hopefully can find out more... wonder hows e sales service there...
              can't comment much on the service, I may get gd service at A but lousy stuck up service at B. while u may get the lousy service at A but gd service at B.

half steel daytona can be offered at a better discount than the SS, but still at premium!

Comment

tt daytona no premium one lah......... u wanna buy AD happy oni....
                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

yes, u can buy 1 provided that u got a good lobang, else just have to pay premium.

u dont want receipt? what happens if later u send ur watch to RSC and they inform you that some parts not original. then how? how you going to prove you bought from A dealer? u want to take that risk? choice is yours
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

buying watch is journey to enjoy/complain. do the leg work, work around and ask. if shop A does not give u the service standard u want, go to shop B. there are several ADs around. some AD has different branches, so just move on.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post

6.5k for Explorer II can consider very cheap liao....regardless of cash or cc payment. Anyone manage to get any cheaper lately for the M series?
                      Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                        6.5k for Explorer II can consider very cheap liao....regardless of cash or cc payment. Anyone manage to get any cheaper lately for the M series?
                        I went to tai hong e other day, old man quoted explorer II for 6.5k white face. Asking if any price lower if were to pay cash, he say no.

Called up HG, quoted 7.5k. Discount will be given for cash payment. However they dun disclose e discount over e phone. Will probably drop-by over e weekend. Any bros got e latest price do advice me... Cheers.

Comment

I went to tai hong e other day, old man quoted explorer II for 6.5k white face. Asking if any price lower if were to pay cash, he say no.

Called up HG, quoted 7.5k. Discount will be given for cash payment. However they dun disclose e discount over e phone. Will probably drop-by over e weekend. Any bros got e latest price do advice me... Cheers.
                          can try watch palace $6500, can pay by cc.

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                            can try watch palace $6500, can pay by cc.

And also make sure its a M series.
                            Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                              And also make sure its a M series.
                              Thanks for your advice, but how to know its a 'M' series ? How do I tell ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X