Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for this Datejust Lady 31 Model

Hi,

I am looking for this Datejust Lady 31 model as shown in the website. The model I want is similar to the one in the website, except that I want the bracelet to be STEEL instead of gold.

Any idea what is the model number for the watch I am looking for? I have been searching online for a long time but can't find the info... Thanks for the help!

This is the website:
    http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watch...d-m178279-0049

I think this model, if it is in steel oyster/jubilee bracelet should be the "178274" series. I'm not too sure the ending no. of this model though.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Googled a little and here are some references:

http://philippeswatches.com/rolex/da...-bracelet.html
      http://***.com.sg/forum/showthread.p...t-Diamond-Dial)
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

pls correct me if im wrong, but i thought full SS braclet only oyster? if Jubilee, it would be TT either with wg, yg or rg.
        Does jubilee comes in full SS?
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Yes, madam. There is jubilee bracelet in full SS. Speaking of which, I was nearly 'conned' by an AD into believing that there is white gold+SS jubilee bracelet

Share with you when we next meet, ok
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yes, Jubilee bracelet (with Oyster bracelet) does come with either SS or TT (YG or RG with SS). If I am not mistaken, no WG. However, only the President bracelet comes with WG, YG and Platinum.

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
            pls correct me if im wrong, but i thought full SS braclet only oyster? if Jubilee, it would be TT either with wg, yg or rg.
            Does jubilee comes in full SS?

Comment

If you want SS, I think you have to inform the AD that it must be SS bracelet, then it may come with either Jubilee or Oyster bracelet. The case is also SS, but the bezel is always WG. The piece in the website is a WG case with WG President bracelet.

One bad thing about Rolex website is they are unable to show all models. I would suggest you to get a free Rolex catalog (the big one) from RSC. All models (if I am not wrong), are documented. PM me if you don't have, I can take a picture of that model that you want and send to you.

Originally posted by blackhawk View Post
              Hi,

I am looking for this Datejust Lady 31 model as shown in the website. The model I want is similar to the one in the website, except that I want the bracelet to be STEEL instead of gold.

Any idea what is the model number for the watch I am looking for? I have been searching online for a long time but can't find the info... Thanks for the help!

This is the website:
              http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watch...d-m178279-0049

Comment

I do not think all watch models are documented in the ROLEX catalog. Only some.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

if you are referring to the rolex catalog available @ RSC, then it is not the complete list of all models.

the AD catalog is complete

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  I do not think all watch models are documented in the ROLEX catalog. Only some.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thank you all for the info. I took some time off to go to Rolex Ion and managed to find out that the model number is 178274. Selling at $11900 before 10% discount. My friend helped me checked with The Hour Glass, Dickson and Watch Palace, all retailing at $11900 before 10% discount. Guess the price is pretty fixed and it doesn't matter where I get it from . Will be getting it soon to propose to my gf! ))

Comment

Good. Wish you best of luck in your proposal
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Congratulations...and all the best! Rolex will never fail.

Thank you all for the info. I took some time off to go to Rolex Ion and managed to find out that the model number is 178274. Selling at $11900 before 10% discount. My friend helped me checked with The Hour Glass, Dickson and Watch Palace, all retailing at $11900 before 10% discount. Guess the price is pretty fixed and it doesn't matter where I get it from . Will be getting it soon to propose to my gf! ))

Comment

great! go go go!

Comment

Hi Bro very touch by your gesture to your GF. So decided to hook u up with my friend who has the exact same watch u looking for.
                            178274 with pink dial, he is looking at $10500. The watch is BNIB bought overseas on 1 mar 2012. U can SMS him on 97870224 as his is Away right now. Good luck and congrats!

Comment

Thanks for the kind help! But I think I will be getting the black computer dial instead. Discreetly checked with my gf before and I think she is more into black dial.

Oh, and for those who are also looking for this model, just FYI, there's a shop at The Bencoolen lvl 1 selling it at 11900 + 15% discount if pay by cash.

Originally posted by DC62 View Post
                              Hi Bro very touch by your gesture to your GF. So decided to hook u up with my friend who has the exact same watch u looking for.
                              178274 with pink dial, he is looking at $10500. The watch is BNIB bought overseas on 1 mar 2012. U can SMS him on 97870224 as his is Away right now. Good luck and congrats!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X