Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
    Hi there,
    I was in ur shoes a couple of months back...
    I was thinking of a SS daytona or GMT master II for my first rollie...
    Like wat u mentioned, buying a watch and dun intend to sell unless something really bad happened (touch wood) that make u need to sell it.
    Then I will recommend u to buy one which u like best!
    Take me for an example, I decided to buy a SS daytona white face over the SS GMT II because I felt that its trulys make me happy although I m paying a premium for it and since I will be wearing it on my wrist (not all the time), I think its worth every cent of mine.
    Since u r travelling around often, maybe u can try getting it from overseas AD. Who knows that u may be offered at a good price?
    Hope this will help u to make up ur mind ya?
    Happy searching!
    I really cannot bear to blow that much for my 1st rolex i guess

As much i like Daytona, but GMTIIc will be a much useful tool for me when i am overseas, and in terms of looks imho, lose Daytona by little only (esp the TT version)

My countries i travel a lot is China, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia, i guess its about same as SG or more expensive (just an assumption), I should try Hong Kong if i got go Shenzhen i guess... maybe just maybe i might get my 2nd rolex (Daytona?? ) there?
    TT GMTIIC 116713LN
    Sub with Date 16610

[URL="http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=9688"]My Watches[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Divineleader View Post
      Wah really ah, will they look at me with some strange eyes or not? Haha
      I am able to get one myself, maybe then I sell you 18% off to cover my leg work.. just joking and if you are really keen, pm me and can help you get one but this discount on fully cash term.

Comment

Any Bros can advice that is it true that SS (GMTIIc) have a better resale value than TT (GMTIIc)? Cant make any comparison so far as did not see any GMTIIc (any version) much on sale on watch trading forums
        TT GMTIIC 116713LN
        Sub with Date 16610

[URL="http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=9688"]My Watches[/URL]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X