Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bemyself View Post
    Hi,
    I understand that the S'pore ADs are not having the new models ( new clasp ) in their inventory. Is it true?
    up till now i also dono what is new clasp or old?

Comment

daytona new clasp

is that the reason why current ss daytona at ADs are selling at 15k as they are the old clasp batches. Will the price for the V series new clasp be higher?

Comment

Originally posted by joey loh View Post
        Will the price for the V series new clasp be higher?
        there is a difference in list price for daytona with the new clasp in the USA........ likewise here shd be the same......

but for premium price dunno yet.....
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

[QUOTEup till now i also dono what is new clasp or old? ]
          The new clasp model # should be 78590 and the old model number is 78490.
          Google up and you should have the picture of the new clasp.
          regards,
          Bemyself

*** sorry, don't know how to use the " QUOTE "

Comment

But quite true. Last time AD quote me daytona at $16000 while all shop is selling at higher premium. But in the end he said no stock must wait will call me when stock arrived. I wait for about a year no call at all. Some of them really talk cock.
            Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
            Rolex LV submariner
            Rolex TT black submariner
            Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
            Rolex Non date submariner
            Rolex Explorer2
            More...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              eh. cause if watches bought are paid @ premium. very dangerous. money hard to earn. so have to be patient.
              Brother Triton,
              What will be the appropriate price to justify the purchase the Daytona in your personal experience?

Comment

to me, the appropriate price is list price.

Originally posted by bemyself View Post
                Brother Triton,
                What will be the appropriate price to justify the purchase the Daytona in your personal experience?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i believe

the Daytona's are in stock....and they are goin at the 15K range.

From my previous visit to the AD's they gave me the impressions that they always had stock....i guess they will only sell it if you were wiling to pay a premium.

Good luck.....and Yes i believe the prices could fall a little bit more.

cheers

Comment

Bro teo, confirm liao got stock. this time not talk cock. Ad now selling M series black dial colour daytona for 15k. my friend today go pick up liao

Comment

daytona prices

yes some ADs selling daytona at 15k but most ADs will still quote 16k.... so you have to neg with them and how them your sincerity.....

As for prices of daytona, frankly, no one knows how is the price in the future thou speculation that prices will continue to drop...

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Freak View Post
                        the Daytona's are in stock....and they are goin at the 15K range.

From my previous visit to the AD's they gave me the impressions that they always had stock....i guess they will only sell it if you were wiling to pay a premium.

Good luck.....and Yes i believe the prices could fall a little bit more.

cheers
                        Actually...the Daytonas are in the AD's vault all the while...up to them if they want to bring out only.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                          Bro teo, confirm liao got stock. this time not talk cock. Ad now selling M series black dial colour daytona for 15k. my friend today go pick up liao

hey, bro, care to tell which THG? how abt white dial, same price or cheaper? thanks

Comment

cheaper and cheaper

hobbylink selling Days below $15K and i just saw a posting in *** someone selling bnib white Days at $13.5k....
                            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                            Audemars Piguet ROO
                            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                            Panerai 270
                            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                            Rolex 116610LV
                            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                              hobbylink selling Days below $15K and i just saw a posting in *** someone selling bnib white Days at $13.5k....
                              yah 15k now can get black daytona and for white i not sure. should be about 14k. the posting in *** already sold. actually how many pieces of daytona left in the market is anyone guess. so maybe not alot, just a few pieces i guess.

Comment

Wow 15K for a bnib is quite tempting bro care to share where ur friend got it for 15K thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X