3 weeks daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
    Wow 15K for a bnib is quite tempting bro care to share where ur friend got it for 15K thanks

u go any AD now can get. no need share. it not a secret anymore

Comment

Wow 15K for a bnib is quite tempting bro care to share where ur friend got it for 15K thanks

by the way quite some time ago u said u wanna get a daytona and asked alot of questions in this forum, don tell me u still have not get? is it u visit all the AD and they know u r stone so they don 1 serve u? haha

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        by the way quite some time ago u said u wanna get a daytona and asked alot of questions in this forum, don tell me u still have not get? is it u visit all the AD and they know u r stone so they don 1 serve u? haha
        now is quite a good time to get 1 bro but maybe price will go even lower?

Comment

the ah ma from pa_ _ions told me....

Daytona from AD selling 14k, keep on complaining to me biz hard to do, hahaha good for them, personally i think the ah mah is too stuck up, their biz will be ruined by her and their pricing too high.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post

wow bro u say till i shy liao no la actually only went to one AD check it out but later find that the price is getting softer so thought just hang it there for a moment to see how the market is. During the waiting time get myself a sub and a pam 90 instead

Comment

wow bro u say till i shy liao no la actually only went to one AD check it out but later find that the price is getting softer so thought just hang it there for a moment to see how the market is. During the waiting time get myself a sub and a pam 90 instead

yah lor that y i said it now to get it now since u also know price is lower and may go even lower hehe

Comment

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
                Daytona from AD selling 14k, keep on complaining to me biz hard to do, hahaha good for them, personally i think the ah mah is too stuck up, their biz will be ruined by her and their pricing too high.
                wow 14K I suppose is the white dial pls confirm bro thanks

Comment

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
                  hi bro synnsid, long time no see. hw r u? passions? haha i think not only them. many shops not doing well too

Comment

list price??

actually, what is list price of a SS Daytona?
                    i read from other forum that new V-series Daytona price increased to US$9.9K, true??

Comment

check page 1 of our sticky thread on list prices.......
                      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I spotted few daytona @ thg lucky.... few tt, wg but no ss.
                        Look like it's more common to spot it...
                        no more highly sought after watch????

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                          check page 1 of our sticky thread on list prices.......
                          Hi, bro,thanks a lot, I am aware of that thread and just wonder whether the S$12,929 is the latest one (V series)?

Comment

Originally posted by mythbreaker View Post
                            Hi, bro,thanks a lot, I am aware of that thread and just wonder whether the S$12,929 is the latest one (V series)?
                            The price wont differ by the series....

Even if the AD is selling a Z series piece...it's still at the list price of that time you purchase

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              The price wont differ by the series....

Even if the AD is selling a Z series piece...it's still at the list price of that time you purchase

Yes, it is right that price won't differ by the seriers.... but... few months back, around the time of price hike in US (from US$9.2K to US$9.9K for a SS Daytona, if i recall exactly), V series came out and as you know with different type of clip, so usually people link the new price with V series... anyone see V series Daytona in Singapore yet?

Comment

hmmz

Hi all !

Am pretty new here. But just thought I'll contribute to the thread! To me pricings of watches is very much to the individual and with the Rolex Daytona it is likely to have a rather small variation downwards but rather a better appreciation over time. Also considering that they do come in varying dials, my opinion is, if the price is right for you and you find the dial you like. Trigger! If not you may regret it later.

I've been flipping my watches since 1990 and avoided Rolex till this year. But now I know what the 'hype' is all about and it's all true! Scarry how addictive a Rolex can be once you strap it on, especially the Daytona!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X