• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benchmark Rolex & some other brands watch pricing

Fellow Watch Lovers,

check this site out. Lots of info on luxury watches

www.thewatchquote.com
    Last edited by triton; 02-12-07, 09:57 PM.
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Originally posted by minusplus
    Once again, --> www.thewatchquote.com
    Try not to post links to other sites la..but since this is a watch site...it's related no problem

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

they still got the BLRO 16710
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Nice link though..thanks!

Comment

just want to find out, this site is just quoting watch price value right, aka brand new and second hand. no sale?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            just want to find out, this site is just quoting watch price value right, aka brand new and second hand. no sale?
            That's right. They quote value of a luxury watch currently in market. The interesting thing is they are able to provide an estimate of the resale value of any luxury watch so long as you tell them the brand, model, condition, box, papers. Good for those for intend to sell their watches as it provides some benchmarking.

Besides that, it's like an online catalogue lor. Can literally see all the models of luxury brands there. Very informative I thought

Comment

ok. i have moved this thread to rolex in general and make it sticky. useful thread. at least ppl can use the site for benchmarking.

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

That's a good idea man

Comment

Thks for the informative link.

Interesting to note from this link that in it's Buyer's guide Top 100, the SD 16600 has garnered the most points from votes and is Top standing at No.1 followed by the SS Subdate 16610 at No. 2. Have always thought that the SS SubDate is the more popular one among the 2. So not sure if this is reflective of the general sentiment towards the SD especially in local scene.

Cheers
                  HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                  REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

I think i Singapore, Sub Date is still A BIT more popular then SD. Some SD Fans may disagree though...

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                      I think i Singapore, Sub Date is still A BIT more popular then SD. Some SD Fans may disagree though...
                      I agree...Sub date is more popular than the SD. Just look at the amt of Sub date owners we have here..hahah

Comment

I share your view that the SS SubDate is more popular in Singapore. I had personally seen more SS Subdates than SD in the couple of months that I had owned the latter. The SS SubDate is IMO the more recognized Rolex among the 2. To the extent that when my friends viewed my SD when I juz got it, they thought it was a FAKE. But that is juz the way it is, people generally associate Rolex with the presence of cyclops when they come with a date feature. Exclusive maybe not, but less popular the SD definitely is. IMO, this probably explained the discounts offered for SD rather than for SS SunDate at ADs.

But I'm happy with my SD

Cheers
                        HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                        REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

keep it to the thread title thanks.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

great site! lots of info and beautiful photos! lots to learn too! thanks!!

Comment

wow good site for newbie like me

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X