Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Is A Pre-owned Tudor Submariner 75090 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Is A Pre-owned Tudor Submariner 75090 worth?

Saw one in Ebay. How much does it worth(10yo watch)? anyone here owns one? Any coment for this vintage?

Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
    Saw one in Ebay. How much does it worth(10yo watch)? anyone here owns one? Any coment for this vintage?
    10yrs old not considered vintage. Personally, from your description, I have little interest in this watch. Not much resale value and most importantly, many other options to consider. Possible to get good dive watches for around the same price probably. Don't get TUDOR just because it's cousin of ROLEX.
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

be patient and look around, when u spot the one that u've been looking for, it makes acquiring the watch so much sweeter.

personally i won't buy the 75090.

Comment

Just make sure you don't buy the 1 on eBay...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks for all the advice.

I always take bros advice here seriously.

Basically, I like the Rolex Sub design very much.

But Im not sure Im suited for a rolex.

Tot the Tudor sub maybe an option.

I scratch, drop, knock and even lost my watch often.

So am also considering a Tudor sub to see how. Hmmmm..........
          Last edited by rogersk8ter; 15-12-07, 10:42 PM.

Comment

I scratch, drop, knock and even lost my watch often.
            can let us know how you lose your watch?

if u lose watch often, then i suggest u get casio for daily wear.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

if you really so prone to losing it... why not consider other third-party brands like Sandoz or Invicta. Buy the sub and keep it at home... heh.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                if you really so prone to losing it... why not consider other third-party brands like Sandoz or Invicta. Buy the sub and keep it at home... heh.
                Some ppl like myself has bad habit of removing watches and putting them in the office table while at work. And this may invite theives

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                  Some ppl like myself has bad habit of removing watches and putting them in the office table while at work. And this may invite theives
                  dangerous moves u have.....
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Wah...that's dangerous I have to say...my watch only leaves my wrist when I am bathing or I am sleeping. I used to sleep with my watch,but I scared at night my hand hit the bed then scratched so I dun do it already.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      can let us know how you lose your watch?

if u lose watch often, then i suggest u get casio for daily wear.

One was stolen.

The last one, a Tag, lost. I dun like wearing a watch when Im jogging. Cos sweating and feels heavy and uncomfortable. So I kept it in my pocket. Discovered missing only hours later. Searched the park.....lost.

I also hv the habit of removing my watch when I wash my hands. Many a time, i left it on the wash basin and went off. Luckly, its still there when i came looking for it.

The first thing I do when I reach home everyday is to remove my watch liao. How you guys wear it for such long hours?? Cant imagine me sleeping with a watch since I sleep naked....

Comment

One was stolen.

The last one, a Tag, lost. I dun like wearing a watch when Im jogging. Cos sweating and feels heavy and uncomfortable. So I kept it in my pocket. Discovered missing only hours later. Searched the park.....lost.

I also hv the habit of removing my watch when I wash my hands. Many a time, i left it on the wash basin and went off. Luckly, its still there when i came looking for it.

The first thing I do when I reach home everyday is to remove my watch liao. How you guys wear it for such long hours?? Cant imagine me sleeping with a watch since I sleep naked....
                        if go jogging, usually no watches worn. if want to, i just wear a beater - swatch/casio can already.

remove watch when wash hands? u sure u wash hands not bathe? if hand is wet, take out tissue/something similar to wipe dry. next time u go wash hands, let me know. i stand behind him collect ur watch ok?

i also remove watch when home. how to tahan? get use to it lor

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

One was stolen.

Bro, pls call me when you go jogging or wash hands next time.

Comment

Get used to it...my watch never leaves my hand,unless bath or sleep. I got used to wearing watch when sleeping,but I don't coz I don't want to scratch it.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            if go jogging, usually no watches worn. if want to, i just wear a beater - swatch/casio can already.

remove watch when wash hands? u sure u wash hands not bathe? if hand is wet, take out tissue/something similar to wipe dry. next time u go wash hands, let me know. i stand behind him collect ur watch ok?

i also remove watch when home. how to tahan? get use to it lor
                            How you wash your hands 1 ah? I wear my watch and wash my hands I still don't get it wet
                            Bro, pls call me when you go jogging or wash hands next time.
                            call me too

Comment

I wear my watch 24/7...even when i m sleeping. It has become a habit liao....
                              Last edited by lsk005; 17-12-07, 07:15 PM.
                              Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile