Leave a comment:

• nimm12
    replied
    i would avoid dealing watches from oversea website/ebay
    you never know who you are dealing with

Leave a comment:

• quacker
    replied
    There are always risks when buying online. For example, I have heard of many incidents whereby the watches came with scratches (which were not made known prior to the purchase) or that the watches were fakes.

In such cases, it is very difficult to get a refund, exchange or to pursue legal action because the seller is so far away. To complicate matters, the seller may have procured the item from some other third party sellers.

If you really have to purchase online, try to get it from a reputable seller. As they say, caveat emptor - let the buyer beware.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Cuaba
    replied
    Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
    hi there..was thinking of purchasing a preowned DJ from a US seller.anyone had experience with jewelers on time before?just wondering if its legit..thanks
    Yes, many are legit.
    But plse note the exchange rate difference and the 7%gst.

Leave a comment:

• Koonster
    replied
    Singapore is pretty safe. Buying from the Rolex Garage, if from proven sellers should not have any issues. Pre-owned dealer prices are also pretty good. Im in the UK working now and boy what a difference the market is like here. scams everywhere. must be careful when buying from overseas.

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    I bought it before I joint sg-roc. With receipt as dated prove.
    Next time next one I will do that.

Leave a comment:

• smartyjones18
    replied
    Originally posted by xzqt View Post
    For Rolex, suggest better to buy from preowned shop.
    Sorry bro, then why are you here? The garage is a great place for rolexes.

Leave a comment:

• xzqt
    replied
    For Rolex, suggest better to buy from preowned shop.

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    I`ve think of that before until I shop around local pre-owned dealers.
    I got my "Explorer ll" there. With 1yr warranty, buy back scheme and trade-in scheme. Feel very comfortable with the deal.
    Good experience there and I enjoyed the process. The sales team show me about 5 to 8 pcs just to chose one.
    Ebay can`t provide you that except worried.

If you are serious to get one, let me know which one are you aiming for. I`m welling to joint you for the watch hunt. I enjoy the process.

Leave a comment:

• jackpereira67
    replied
    anyone purchased from ebay or website sellers

hi there..was thinking of purchasing a preowned DJ from a US seller.anyone had experience with jewelers on time before?just wondering if its legit..thanks

Leave a comment:

• jonolau
    replied
    I think most of the questions above have been answered.

As for the bit on homework, take time to trawl through the seller's rating history (types of watches, value of sales), and also the buyers' rating histories. Best if seller has PowerSeller rating and also near perfect rating.

The rest will rest with courage and appetite for risk.

Leave a comment:

• z1971
    replied
    Originally posted by psee View Post
    Bro Jonathan, thks for sharing.

Personally, I prefer to purchase pre-owned watches locally as I generally prefer to view the watches before finalising the transactions. Having said that, there are still occassions when I bought pre-owned watches from overseas, primarily from contacts on TZ. In such instances, it's important to do some 'homework' and deal only with guys with good references and when a deal sounds too good to be true, it might just be that ...
    If you dont mind, can share the 'homework' tips?

Leave a comment:

• psee
    replied
    Bro Jonathan, thks for sharing.

Personally, I prefer to purchase pre-owned watches locally as I generally prefer to view the watches before finalising the transactions. Having said that, there are still occassions when I bought pre-owned watches from overseas, primarily from contacts on TZ. In such instances, it's important to do some 'homework' and deal only with guys with good references and when a deal sounds too good to be true, it might just be that ...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X