Discount in singapore for SS models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount in singapore for SS models

Im Visiting singapore later this month. im planning to buy one of the following models, explorer2 black dial, SS SubC, subC LV, gmt2c. How much discount can i expect to get from the AD's When buying a SS model being a walk-in customer apart from the 6% gst? Can you recommend which AD? Thanks in advance!

first depends on stock availability. second different ad has different discount structure.

as for

first depends on stock availability. second different ad got different discount structure.

which ad? all ad listed under Rolex.com in Singapore.

Originally posted by Kerytch View Post
    Im Visiting singapore later this month. im planning to buy one of the following models, explorer2 black dial, SS SubC, subC LV, gmt2c. How much discount can i expect to get from the AD's When buying a SS model being a walk-in customer apart from the 6% gst? Can you recommend which AD? Thanks in advance!
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ExpII black/white dial 216570 RRP SGD10580
      SS Sub C 116610LN RRP SGD11120
      SS Sub C 116610LV RRP SGD11810
      SS GMT2c 116710LN RRP SGD10980
      As wat triton said, diff AD will hav diff disc but most of the time rolex sports models will hav very little or no disc given, unless u r a repeat/regular customer. All AD in SGD r & shld b reputable or they risk losing their dealership

Rolex owner since 2010
      Previously owned:
      Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
      GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
      Current collection:
      Datejust 36(116234) V serial
      GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
      Upcoming/Wishlist:
      "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

prices quoted by Matty is up to date. i bought mine at MBS sands Rolex authorised retail outlet. Good service by the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by subtime View Post
          prices quoted by Matty is up to date. i bought mine at MBS sands Rolex authorised retail outlet. Good service by the staff.
          How much percent discount did you get and what model if u dont mind?

Comment

i will say, if you want the best discount, it is from SG-ROC forum, for A.D prices, they don't come cheap.Just look at their operation cost.

Comment

I believe that it's almost impossible to get discounts on SS models, since they are often the most sought-after and still within budget of most people who walk into the shops. But you can try, just ask directly but politely, and better still after occupying your salesman for a long time. Make him adjust the watch or show you how to wind and so on, talk cock sing song a bit and drink their water. Compare a few models, then finally pop the question. Worked for a friend who I went with, he got a SS GMTIIc!

Comment

Is it really impossible to get discount on SS model, particularly a Sub C? Am looking for one...any "reference" discount? Thank you!

Comment

usually during festive periods from christmas to chinese new year, very hard to get discount especially for 'hot'' models, if there is any being offered.

there is no reference discount because it is up to each AD and its staff. relationship between buyers and AD also plays a part. chances of a walk-in buyer or no relationship with AD buyer who wants to get a sub C getting discount could be say negligible. but a buyer with relationship with AD who wants to buy sub C and buys a substantial amount of watches from a particular AD will likely get an approved discount from the AD.

also depends on stock availability. if there is low stock availability in the market among AD, discount is usually none.

Originally posted by nexuslifestyle View Post
                  Is it really impossible to get discount on SS model, particularly a Sub C? Am looking for one...any "reference" discount? Thank you!
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    usually during festive periods from christmas to chinese new year, very hard to get discount especially for 'hot'' models, if there is any being offered.

there is no reference discount because it is up to each AD and its staff. relationship between buyers and AD also plays a part. chances of a walk-in buyer or no relationship with AD buyer who wants to get a sub C getting discount could be say negligible. but a buyer with relationship with AD who wants to buy sub C and buys a substantial amount of watches from a particular AD will likely get an approved discount from the AD.

also depends on stock availability. if there is low stock availability in the market among AD, discount is usually none.

Comment

So far, the most disc i got was 10%. Any1 got lobang to get more?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeryltan View Post
                        So far, the most disc i got was 10%. Any1 got lobang to get more?
                        what's lobang?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X