Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get a daytona..one of their best watches

Comment

• Juz bought my 1st Rolex, a brand new GMT Master II black, was given 10% discount at retail price of $10,980.00.

Comment

• Congrats, u will love it ..

This my daily watch. I call this submariner w GMT.
        Luv the triple seal n bigger crown..

Originally posted by jimmysm View Post
        Juz bought my 1st Rolex, a brand new GMT Master II black, was given 10% discount at retail price of $10,980.00.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyril1986 View Post
          I have been searching around in the web for rolex couple watch, but it seems that there isn't any. Can anyone enlighten me on this? as I'm planning to get my wife and myself our first rolex watch on our anniversary and I hope to get a pair that is considered as couple watch. thanks.
          I would think that the Datejust would suit your purpose best. Happy anniversary!

Comment

• I was going through some of the sales in the rolex garage and it looks to me that these online sellers are pricing their pre-owned watch at the same price as the second-hand dealers. How does one expect to sell when the second-hand dealers usually send the watch for polishing and servicing prior to sale. Not to mention that there is usually a one-year warranty included.

Comment

• Originally posted by az45xy78 View Post
              I was going through some of the sales in the rolex garage and it looks to me that these online sellers are pricing their pre-owned watch at the same price as the second-hand dealers. How does one expect to sell when the second-hand dealers usually send the watch for polishing and servicing prior to sale. Not to mention that there is usually a one-year warranty included.
              Usually online sellers should price their watches more competitively as it's pretty easy to cross-compare

Comment

• Just got my first rolex recently...And it was a Datejust II 116300...Brings a smile to my face every morning I look at it...

Comment

• Totally agree.

Comment

• Sub is a good choice for classic sport diving watch !

Comment

• A Rolex Sports Watch esp Sub or Daytona tends to hold its value better if resale might be your concern in future in case you want to upgrade. If not just buy whatever that catches your eye?

Comment

• Originally posted by az45xy78 View Post
                        I was going through some of the sales in the rolex garage and it looks to me that these online sellers are pricing their pre-owned watch at the same price as the second-hand dealers. How does one expect to sell when the second-hand dealers usually send the watch for polishing and servicing prior to sale. Not to mention that there is usually a one-year warranty included.
                        Noted this also. Well these private sellers may not be in a hurry to sell hence just trying their luck. Also they may have bought local sets or at a higher price and thus expect not to lose too much when they resell. Whatever it is, if the products don't move then sellers will have to relook at their pricing against dealer pricing and re price if they truly want to move the piece.
                        elusive

Comment

• Hi guys can anyone recommend between deepsea and submariner? Looking to purchase my first rrolex but not sure which one to get

Comment

• Submariner good choice!

Comment

• Originally posted by dapoh86 View Post
                              Hi guys can anyone recommend between deepsea and submariner? Looking to purchase my first rrolex but not sure which one to get
                              Have you tried putting them on?

Comment

• gmt master 2

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X