Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• francisteo
    replied
    Hi everybody here, Im interested in getting the Explorer II. As Im a beginner and this is my first Rolex, is it a good choice
    Pls recommend. thanks

Leave a comment:

• eastjavaman
    replied
    Nothing wrong with Pre-Owned watch, but be careful to buy authentic ones from a reputable dealer and authenticate with RSC of course.

Leave a comment:

• eastjavaman
    replied
    Always go with Gold Watch be it Daytona or any other model (Uncle Talk)

Leave a comment:

• Coaxialcable
    replied
    Guys, if its for personal wear, would you still go for a per-own watch?
    If you have eyes locked onto a model, is price the primary deciding factor? Or you'd consider the merchant reputation?

Leave a comment:

• jedithy
    replied
    How much will a pre owned daytona be? if im looking a something techincal, is daytona the choice?

Leave a comment:

• cktandrew
    replied
    Originally posted by Balzebub View Post
    planning on getting first rolex later this year and have been really liking the explorer II with white face, I don't really care about re-sale value, usually do not sell watches that i really like and can bond with, is the explorer II a good choice or am i better off with a Submariner with date? And where would be a good place to buy it pre-owned?
    if u like explorer series, u can consider explorer I.. looks really good!

Leave a comment:

• cktandrew
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirdec View Post
    Agree, I just got mine yesterday. Absolutely in love with it.
    yup! especially the adjustable clasp... perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Since you are "I don't really care about re-sale value...", any of the two models you choose is a good choice. Buy the one you like best. The more obvious "good place" to buy a pre-owned one will be from the forum sales garage sections.

Leave a comment:

• Balzebub
    replied
    planning on getting first rolex later this year and have been really liking the explorer II with white face, I don't really care about re-sale value, usually do not sell watches that i really like and can bond with, is the explorer II a good choice or am i better off with a Submariner with date? And where would be a good place to buy it pre-owned?

Leave a comment:

• ssyu
    replied
    Just buy something u like n have confident in it

Leave a comment:

• ssyu
    replied
    Originally posted by theronin View Post
    Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing my first rolex and currently keen in the Submariner Date (116610LN) black dial.

Retail is at 11k seeking advice/opinion regarding the watch. I am totally clueless when it comes to Rolex.
    I feel your first watch just buy things that u really like n u r confident in the watch.

Leave a comment:

• Kljm
    replied
    Hi guys, I'm planning to get a datejust for my 1st rolex 2nd hand of cuz and I'm really new to this. What are the few things I should look out for when I'm getting it? Please advice! Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy4
    replied
    submarine is my first rolex

Leave a comment:

• Nic Gan
    replied
    I started with a sub, then added a Gmt TT n Daytona TT along the way...

Leave a comment:

• wine788
    replied
    I started with dj. Looking for a sub.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X