Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a SubC ND as my first.

Comment

• im also in a dilemma.im planning to buy domething which id like yo pass on as a family heirloom. should i buy a vintage president watch or a newer midel like a deepsea dweller?

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberelite View Post
        im also in a dilemma.im planning to buy domething which id like yo pass on as a family heirloom. should i buy a vintage president watch or a newer midel like a deepsea dweller?
        It is a personal choice. Whichever you choose has to be one that you like better and will wear it proudly.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberelite View Post
          im also in a dilemma.im planning to buy domething which id like yo pass on as a family heirloom. should i buy a vintage president watch or a newer midel like a deepsea dweller?
          If you are considering a family heirloom, it has to be a watch which you enjoy wearing and your kid/s had seen you wore before. I received an Omega Seamaster 36mm which my father bought between 1961-1963, i had it serviced and whenever i wear it, it reminds me of him. On the other hand, my son who's 6 foot plus but whose profession requires him to be on a keyboard most of his working days hate a heavy watch so a deepsea dweller would be wasted on him. Best get a watch which you love and will wear often, i will go for a new president and pass it on .... but that's me ...

Cheers!

Comment

• Sub green hulk 116610lv best investment!

Comment

• Go for the Sub no-date. Its a classic!

Comment

• Originally posted by acershooter View Post
                If you are considering a family heirloom, it has to be a watch which you enjoy wearing and your kid/s had seen you wore before.
                I totally agree. My son for his 21st birthday chose the Sea-Dweller that I wore over a NOS Sea-Dweller. So sold the latter.
                Our eyes must be ugliest part of our face; everyone looks good when wearing sunglasses

Comment

• hi bros, looking to get my first sub.. but seems impossible to find at AD, any tips? waiting list is about 6 months...

Comment

• I think the first Rolex to go for is the one that speaks to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by hungryghost View Post
                      hi bros, looking to get my first sub.. but seems impossible to find at AD, any tips? waiting list is about 6 months...
                      I wanted to just look at a Sub at an AD just a week ago, also no stock. I suppose it is the same for the SD43 as well.

Comment

• Any that you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by theronin View Post
                          Thanks for all the replies!

After taking a look at the sub physically, find it a little small when worn on my wrist. I think it's also partly because I tend to wear big watches - 44mm and above.

Now I'm tempted towards the dssd. Nice size but looks super thick!
                          Anyone use it as a daily watch?
                          Dssd is good choice if U find sub is small for u.
                          Present own
                          Rolex sub 116610LN
                          Tudor Back bay Bronze REF: M79250BM-0001
                          MILLE MIGLIA GT XL POWER control REF. No:168457-3001
                          Tag Heuer 4000 series

Comment

• Amy recommendations on explorer 2? 16570

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasdev View Post
                              Amy recommendations on explorer 2? 16570
                              Wise choice! It's perfect with long sleeves and casual wear.

Comment

• why does explorer 1 14270 and 114270 in second hand market are almost the same price? which one is more worth it to buy? other than movement and bracelet what are the difference between the two? which one is your preference?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X