Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by frewxxx View Post
    why does explorer 1 14270 and 114270 in second hand market are almost the same price? which one is more worth it to buy? other than movement and bracelet what are the difference between the two? which one is your preference?
    Probably because there's a higher demand for the older model (14270). Similar to what is happening to the 14060 (two-liner) and 14060M (four-liner). I think for physical differences, you can google for the information.

    My preference is the 14270, but still, depends at what price. I wouldn't mind the 114270 too.
    The Crown Of Achievement

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Probably because there's a higher demand for the older model (14270). Similar to what is happening to the 14060 (two-liner) and 14060M (four-liner). I think for physical differences, you can google for the information.

      My preference is the 14270, but still, depends at what price. I wouldn't mind the 114270 too.
      Yeah! i read that most people prefer the 14270 because its tritium lume. I had the 14060 and I sold it last year and now I am regretting selling it. the price is kinda too high now and i really did enjoyed wearing that watch.

      Btw I just bought a 114270 yesterday and I am very happy about it. haha! just sharing..

      Comment


      • It was just unpredictable. At least you have a newer (114270) watch now. Congratz and enjoy it
        The Crown Of Achievement

        Comment


        • Hi
          Im a newbie and had been aiming for 1 since sometime but yesterday i was recommended by a shop in Outrame on GMT Batman, Geen Hulk and a unknown model. Cant really decide .. so lost. Anyone able to tell me this blue piece is what model name etc. I cant seem add photo 😩

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IreneIrin View Post
            Hi
            Im a newbie and had been aiming for 1 since sometime but yesterday i was recommended by a shop in Outrame on GMT Batman, Geen Hulk and a unknown model. Cant really decide .. so lost. Anyone able to tell me this blue piece is what model name etc. I cant seem add photo 😩
            Hi, what kind of watches interests you and what functionality you're looking at? The batman GMT is handy for frequent travelers and Green Hulk is good for sea sports activities. Both are very demanding models in the market, and probably the shop you state is not an Authorized Dealer, whom will charge you a premium for it. Base on recent Rolex Website Baselworld 2018 updates, these two models are still an ongoing production, probably you could try picking up one at a local / overseas AD (though chances are slim) never try never know as for the blue.. Perhaps is the Skydweller in Blue? Or the Two Tone Sub? Good luck!

            Comment


            • I’d recommend th rolex you can affird as one’s first rollie.

              Comment


              • Buy the one that suits your lifestyle. I like the look of yellow gold DD so bought n sell 4 of them before I realise i need the stealth factor!
                Regretted as I lost a lot of $.

                Then I bought a 31mm WG DD 3years ago. WG suits all my clothes n did not bring attention to my wrist, allowing me to feel safe.

                I have no regrets after I have my 31mm WG DD.

                Comment


                • my first rolex is a 116710BLNR while wife's is a 116610LN

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mun_hoe View Post
                    my first rolex is a 116710BLNR while wife's is a 116610LN
                    Very nice pair
                    The Crown Of Achievement

                    Comment


                    • Dear all,

                      I will travel to Singapore in the week after next week. May I have your advice where to buy this Rolex DateJust [https://images.rolex.com/catalogue/i...right-majesty]. It is OK with Ngee Ann City ADs of Chaozhou People?

                      Thank you.

                      Omega Constellation 123.10.35.20.01.002
                      Shanghai S107 Classic
                      Rolex Datejust 116243

                      æ–‡ç«*千古事 得失寸心知

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by zhangtaiyou View Post
                        Dear all,

                        I will travel to Singapore in the week after next week. May I have your advice where to buy this Rolex DateJust [https://images.rolex.com/catalogue/i...right-majesty]. It is OK with Ngee Ann City ADs of Chaozhou People?

                        Thank you.
                        I don't really understand your message ... You should be able to buy this watch at any of the local ADs here as long as the outlet you go to has stock for it.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by zhangtaiyou View Post
                          Dear all,

                          I will travel to Singapore in the week after next week. May I have your advice where to buy this Rolex DateJust [https://images.rolex.com/catalogue/i...right-majesty]. It is OK with Ngee Ann City ADs of Chaozhou People?

                          Thank you.
                          Sorry to side track a little. What is the Rrp for this 36mm Steel Datejust..?

                          Comment

                          Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                          Collapse

                          Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X